Player Select

*** Hey guys! I'm back after it seems like forever but it's really only been about a week. I was busy with a lot of stuff but I'm back with new chapter ideas and I'm now obsessed with Player Select and Parker Plays on Disney XD. They are both great shows and Player Select has YouTubers such as JackSepticEye, IHasCupquake, Markiplier, and CrankGamePlays in season 2. Anyway, ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!! And thanks for 135 reads!  Y'all are awesome!***

***WILL P.O.V.***

It's been about three months since I moved into (y/n)'s neighborhood and things are going pretty great. The only thing that scares me is the fact that I don't think Chloe has seen DA Online yet..... But I DO know that she is dating Chris now. I walk over to (y/n)'s house at 4:30. We're having a huge gamer party with fellow YouTubers in the area. I had been there earlier today, but I had to leave to get a shower and my things ready to stay over. (y/n) has a huge living room that can fit about 50 people, but only the squad is staying. I come onto her porch and step inside. It seems like a normal thing to do because she has the door open, airing out the house from cooking. I hear Jack, Nathan, and (y/n) in the kitchen as I set my stuff against the wall. 

" Nathan,when is the pizza gonna be ready? It's an hour until people start getting here my dude." (y/n) says.

" You'll know it's ready when the fire alarm goes off. " Jack laughs, followed by the other two. 

I walk to the doorway of the kitchen and watch as Nathan pulls a water balloon from his hoodie and aims it at Jack. Jack tries to run and bowls right past me. I run straight for him and grab his arm. I make him stay in one spot as Nathan throws the balloon. Jack breaks free and dodges as the balloon hits me in the face. We all die of laughing, including the guys that were around the house setting gaming consoles up for the party. (Y/n) holds her stomach with one hand, and her camera with another. 

" Oh my- I can't even!" She laughs coming up to me and holding the camera to my face. 

" How was your shower for the day?" She asked me as I rubbed my eyes from the water. 

" Refreshing." That's all I had time to say before I see Jack forcing Nathan out the back door. (Y/n) follows them, camera rolling as Jack throws Nathan into the pool. 

" Definitely turning this into a party vlog." She said. I hand grabbed my camera and started vlogging this for our channel, though (y/n) was putting it on her own channel, xX_(y/n)Wolf_Xx.

At 5:15, we were ready. Mark turned on music playing on a wireless speaker and played random songs as we waited. Mario Cart, Minecraft, PubG, Fnaf: Help Wanted VR, Fnaf 1-6 and Fnaf world wee all set up around the living room. We went outside and were in the pool as people started arriving.

*** Sorry for the short chapter, but it's late and I'm tired and I have to work tomorrow. I get to play with ponies all day! Yay!!! :) Anyway, thanks for reading and I will see y'all in the next chapter! PEACE OUT!!!***

~KODA~