14.Being Dabi's Little Silbing🖤

.Every now and then when Dabi is around the area of his tragic childhood home, he always tries his best steal you when he has the chance, but you never seem to mind.

.Even though you told Dabi that you want be a hero when you grow up, he still supports you and loves you no matter what.

.Even though Dabi is a villain, you don't see him as a bad person so you tend to talk about him a lot to your friends. But it's mainly about the fun things the two of you do together, but sometimes you do tend to get carried away and end up talking a bit about his job as a villain.

.Since Dabi is a villain, he has to keep a low profile which means he doesn't get to see you very often, but when he does, he like to make the most of it by doing things such as taking you to the park, stealing ice cream for the two of you,talking about things you enjoy and etc.

.But when Dabi kidnaps you on school days, you tend to stay at the villain hide out so that Dabi can help you out with your homework in peace. (Well by in peace I mean without any heros or cops popping up. Not Tomura, he's far from peaceful.)

.But speaking about the Villain's League, he actually likes bring you around them since you seem to lighten up the atmosphere around the place.

.Sometimes you think about becoming a villain just so you could hangout with your brother more often, but you know that Dabi would never allow it since you know how much he wants to keep you safe.