127.Dating Shoto(Tenya's Male Twin Sibling)🏃‍♂️

Request by:@SwordofAwsomeness ⭐️

.You and Shoto have been dating for the past four months now and when you told Tenya after keeping it a secret for two months, he was actually happy for you.

.But once Tenya found out, you started to be more comfortable with PDA since you had nothing to hide. So usually when Mr.Aizawa would be taking his usual cat nap, you would sit Shoto on your lap, passionately making out with him and getting a bit touchy feely with him while taking to the rest of the Deku squad. (Big top energy-lol I just had to)

.And even though Tenya was okay with the two of you dating, he didn't think it was right for you to be letting certain things that should be kept in the bedroom, be done in public. So while you were leaving your dorm to grab a cup of water in the kitchen, he decided to stated his concern.

.Sitting down at one of the tables, he motioned you to sit with him as he made eye contact with him. {"Hey, you seem a little uneasy big bro, what's up."}You said as you sat in the chair in front of him.  |"y/n, I'm perfectly fine with you dating Shoto, but really concerns me about the amount of PDA that you do and I'm not saying that it's wrong to do pda but don't you think you should keep some of it in the your dorm room."|

.Not really surprised by his statement, you let out a little chuckle. {"It's not like we're having sex in public but if it's that concerning to you I'll just won't do it around you cause I can't promise that I'll keep my hands off of Shoto's sexy body."} you said as you bit your bottom lip. |"I-I didn't need to know that...just go to bed."| Tenya said as his face became flushed.

.And the next day as promised, You made sure that Tenya wasn't around while you and Shoto were in the middle of PDA.