116.Scared {Oc!} (Kai's Teen Sibling) 🧪

Requested by:@Josphine_Brayigski ⭐️

Joséphine's Pov:  

. Eri ["J-joséphine, wake up."] Eri said as she softly shook me awake. {" Eri, H-how did you get over here?"} I said as I rubbed your eyes and sat up. ["Let's go while we have the chance."] Eri said as she grabbed me by the hand and rushed me out of my room. {"W-where are we going."} I said as I followed her to the front door. ["A-any where that's not here."] Eri said quickly as she grabbed my black small heeled shoes. {"Eri calm down and breathe."} I said as took my shoes from her, putting them on.

.Once we made it the doors and into the alley, I finally started to understand where she was taking and I just stood there frozen. ["Joséphine what are you doing come on, we're almost free!?"] Eri said as she dragged me out of the alley. {"N-no, I wanna stay, I don't wanna leave Kai, it's too scary out there!"} I said panicky before shielding the sun from hitting my face.

.["H-heroes!"] Said Eri as her eyes filled with joy and fear as she ran to two heroes, one with a green suit and the other with a blue, red and yellow one. {"Eri no"} I whispered softly as I stepped back into the darkness of the alleyway frightened out of my mind.

Izuku's Pov:

.Eri ["Someone help us please."] I heard a small voice say before seeing a tiny little girl clutch onto my chest hugging me as I crouched down to her level.  Izuku <"Hey, it seems like you took tumble."> I said as I looked down at the small girl. Mirio ^ "I think there's someone else right there Deku ."^ Mirio said as the looked into the alley where a short teenage girl with long blonde hair, golden eyes, wear a baby blue dress, stood stricken with frighten as she looked at the two of us.

Joséphine's Pov:
.<"Hey it's okay, we're inturners, we're here to keep you safe, I'm Deku!"> The teen said as he gave off a reassuring smile. {"It's t-too bright."} I said as I stepped back causing me to trip over my own feet. <"Hey are you okay!"> Deku said as he grabbed Eri hand and walked into the alleyway. |"Who let you two girls out?"| Kai annoying said as he stepped from out of the shadows. {"Kai!!!"} I said happily as I hugged him tightly not letting him go.

.|"Aww Joséphine, everything will be okay once we get you back inside, where it's nice and safe... doesn't that sound nice."| Kai said I nodded in response, causing him to hug me back tightly. |"Now come on Eri, you wouldn't want to make Joséphine wait longer would you?"|  ["N-no, sorry.] Eri said as she hesitantly left Deku's hold and ran to grab Kai's hand. |"Good now let's go home."|

(I'm very sorry if this is extremely bad, please don't hate me💕)