150.The Reason(Iida's Younger Male Sibling) 🏃

Requested by:@Ravencalledliv ⭐️

Tenya's Pov:

Ever since y/n I were little kids, we had always been inseparable. And when I was younger, remembering all the times we would stay up late reading superhero comics, always seemed to put a smile on my face. But now that we were teenagers, remembering how we once were, was kinda painful. And if attending different high schools wasn't enough already, it definitely didn't help that I was now living in the dorms.

.So when y/n called and asked to spend a night at the dorms with me, I of course said "yes". |"Finally, I'll be able to spend time with my little brother again!"| I said happily before informing my class about my brother's arrival.

-That Night-

Tenya's Pov:

.Upon hearing a knock at the door, I quickly opened it to see my younger brother standing there while giving off a forced smile as he tried to look me in the eyes. {"H-hey Tenya."} He said quietly as he stood in the doorway waiting for an invitation.  Ochako["Iida let him in!"] Ochako said happily as she curiously tried to look over my shoulder. |"I will Ochako."| I said as I invited him inside.

.After allowing him inside the dorms, I decided to introduce him to my class since this was his first time ever seeing them. But as I was introducing him to everyone, I couldn't help but notice that he kinda on edge. I wanted to say something to him, but what could I say, I barely knew him now.  |"And this is Shoto Todoroki, he's a pretty good friend of mine."| I said in a cheerful tone before giving them time to introduce themselves. Shoto["It's pretty nice to meet you y/n."] Shoto said as he gave off a light smirk while staring at y/n. {"Y-yeah, it's nice to meet you too."} Y/n said.

.As I looked over at y/n, I noticed that his face was heating up. |"Is he blushing...m-maybe I'm just being silly?"| I thought to myself as I waited for them to finish their conversation. Shoto["Well it was nice talking to you y/n...maybe we can exchange numbers later?"] Shoto said before winking at my brother. Noticing that the two of them were actually flirting, I decided to break it up. |"There will be no exchanging of the numbers, now please leave my brother alone."| I said as I jumped in the middle of them while spreading my arms out.

.Although I asked for Shoto to leave, I was surprised when my little brother stormed out. {"This is the reason why I stopped talking to you!"} he yelled before stepping out onto the porch. Confused, I looked around to see all of my classmates staring at me as though I did something wrong. Bakugo["Way to fucking go Iida, you done ran him off again."] Bakugo said while clapping as he broke the silence. |"I was just doing the right thing...Shoto was trying to confuse my brother."| I said I tried to back myself up.

.But as I looked around, all I saw silence and disappointment in my classmates faces, I guessed that I was the only one who thought I was in the right. Tsu["You're usually right about a lot of things Tenya,but tonight, you were out of line and we think that y/n deserves an apology *ribit*."] Tsu said as the rest of the class nodded in agreement.  Taking their advice, I decided that it would be best for me step outside on the porch and apologize to y/n for what I had done.

.But it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. As I sat down next to him on the steps, I just couldn't  find it in me to apologize, but why? But before I could even open my mouth, y/n and began to speak. {"I think you already know what I'm about to tell you but I need you to listen."} y/n said in a serious tone as he started at me. Not knowing what else to do, I decided to just sit and listen. {"Tenya, the reason why I stopped talking to you, was because you made me feel bad about being who I am. Ever since we were kids, you knew I liked guys, but instead of treating me the same, you would always tell me that I was confused or just attention hungry and it really hurt me."} Y/n said while looking me in the eyes as tears rolled down his face.

.Upon hearing what y/n had to say, I felt like a monster. |"How could have I said those things to my own brother?!"| I thought to myself as I tried to look at him. |"y/n I'm sorry, I didn't want to believe what you had said when we were kids. I thought that you were just pretending to be gay, just to fit in, and now that I know that you were actually telling me in hopes of being accepted by me, I feel bad. I should of been supporting you, but instead I tore you down." I said as I finally looked him in the eyes.

.Before I knew it, I felt y/n pull me into a tight hug, which I most certainly wasn't expecting. {"T-that's all I ever wanted and I'm just glad that you've finally noticed."} Y/n said as I started to hear him tear up again. |"Can we now finally start over, I miss having my brother around."| I said as I hugged him back tightly. {"Of course we can."}

(Sorry for the wait, but I hope you enjoyed ❤️)