29.Being Sero's Child Sibling😬

Requested by:@WoNdErLaNd-MaDdNeSs ⭐️

.Sero loves being your older brother since you always keep him in stitches to the point in where he can't even remember a time when he was sad.

.You tend to laugh at his smile since he looks like a robot but he doesn't seem to mind because of how funny your laugh is to him. But you tend to laugh at everything since you find almost everything to be very funny for some odd reason.

.Sero see you as a bright ball of sunshine so he try's his best to make sure that no one try's to dull down your happiness.

.He also loves getting to play make believe or having tea parties with you because he loves how imaginative your brain can be.

.Every time when Sero gets the chance to come back home on the weekends, he always enjoys when you greet him with a hug when he walks through the door.

.To be honest you feel as though your big brother is the best person in the whole wide world since he always makes sure to keep a smile on your face at all times, and also because he buys you a pack of puffy stickers ever time he gets to see you.

.When Sero comes home from school, which isn't very often because of the dorms, you always love getting to hear about the crazy things that happpen there, Since it seem like something out of an action movie.

.You would never forget the night that you had a nightmare about a creepy monkey that was hiding in your closet and Sero came to your rescue by taping your closet door and also by letting you sleep with him in his room for the night.