100.Flirting With Sero(Denki Younger Sibling)⚡️

Requested by:@BoltBitch ⭐️

.Ever since Denki started bring Sero around to the house, you kinda started to have a little crush on him. But since Denki and him would usually be broing out, you only really talked to him every now and then when your brother would leave to get more snack.

.But this particular night when you just came home from school, you noticed that Sero was sitting in the living room by himself, so you decided to take this as an opportunity to talk to him. {"Hey Sero, where's Denki?"} ["He's in the bathroom or something, but come talk with me for a minute before you leave."] {"Yeah sure."} You said as you sat down on the floor next to him.

.["So what's your school like?"] {"It's fine I guess, the people and teachers are okay but it isn't as exciting as Ua, I guess."} ["Yeah, but we don't have cute girls/guys like you."] Sero says as he winks at you. {"Oh, so your calling me cute."} you said as you bit your bottom lip. ["Sorry, I meant to say sexy."] he says as he picks you up and places you on his lap."]

.But before the two of you could do anything unwholesome in the living room, your older brother Denki finally came out of the bathroom. | "Woah, I didn't know you two felt that about each other, but you can't do whatever this is here."| {"Your right big brother, Sero, how about you show me what your quirk can do up stairs."} You said as you grab his hand and quickly ran to your room.
| "Oh hell no, your not doing anything."|