43.Being Monoma's Child Sibling🐱

Requested by:@maskedhoodie ⭐️

.For many people, it's really not a surprise that you and Monoma don't get alone, not even one bit.

.The two of you argue every single day to the point where your parents have to interfere and get you both to stop.

.When your mad at Monoma, you tend to steal his things and hide them around to house, since he loses his mind when he can't find him things.

.At times when you either fall or hurt yourself, Monoma won't even try to help you in the slightest, instead he will laugh at you and point out how stupid you are. But karma always seem to get him since either your parents or kendo will always get him for being mean to you.

.Sometimes when you want to be a bit evil, you like to blackmail Monoma with any dirt that you can find since it's fun to get him to do whatever you want, like forcing him to play dress up with you.

.Even though Monoma is mean to you, he doesn't allow anyone else to be, and if someone ever tries to make you upset he might personally try to kill them.

.One thing that Monoma will never forget the day that he told you and your parents about him getting accepted into UA and you were so happy that you hug him for the first time.