153.Safety & Tranquility {Oc!}(Kai's Teenage Sister)🧪

Requested by:@Josephine_Brayigski ⭐️

Joésphine Pov:

.From what I've heard, I've been in this hospital for the past two weeks, but it sure doesn't feel that way. To me, the hours seem more like days and the days feel more like years. I hate it here, I just wish I could go home! I honestly miss the feeling of sleeping in my own bed, the dim lights, the cold but clean feeling of the concrete floors and surprisingly, I even miss the eeriness of the dark and quiet hallways.

.But most importantly, I missed my big brother. I missed the safety of his hugs, his calming words that would brush away my anxiety and every now and then I'd miss his soft smile, the one that made me feel as though everything would be okay. But that smile is no where to be seen and for I know he's no where to be seen.

.As I laid down in the hospital bed, I felt myself tear up for the eighth time that night, but by now, the tears were normal, as was the feeling of my heart shattering into pieces with each tear that rolled down. This time of night, was around the time I felt the most alone. Although I hated having visitors, it at took my mind off these thoughts, but with them gone, my mind was free to race and rump to conclusions, bad ones to be exact.

.As I gripped on sheets, trying to hold back my tears, I heard a soft knock on my window. After taking a deep breath and wiping my face, I gained just enough courage to get out of bed and open the curtains. But as I looked at person staring at me, I couldn't help but breaking down into tears.

. {"S-stop it your m-mind is p-playing trick on you."} I told myself from disbelief in what seeing. But my disbelief wasn't strong enough to stop me from opening the window. |"I'm so happy to see you Joésphine."| Kai said in soft tone as with his soft smile.  I shook my head, still in disbelief from what I was seeing. {"I-Is that really y-you?"} I said whispering in between hitched tears as I held my hand out to touch his face, causing him to slightly break out.

.But instead of scoffing, he kept the same comforting smile on his face. |"Now, let's get you out of this disgusting place."| Kai said as he held out his hand, which was strangely replaced with a robotic one, similar to the left. And without even a single pause of hesitation, I held onto his hand as he quickly helped me out of the window, wasting no time at all.

.For most of our trip, I had fallen asleep, since I had been extremely tired from two weeks of horrible. But when I was woken up to the sound of my brother barking orders, I could quickly from a quick glance of my surroundings that weren't in Japan. {"Kai, W-where are we?"} I asked as I sat up from the couch, stretching and yawning. |"Well Joésphine, this is home."|Kai said as he gave me smirk before going back to barking orders at his Yakuza members.

.Although this place was beyond my wildest imagination, my was heart filled joy and excitement, not only did I my brother back, It was the first time in a very long time that I not just felt safe but also weirdly at peace. {"It feels good to be home."} I said cheerfully as I smiled back at Chisaki.

(Sorry for the wait, I hope you enjoyed☺️💕)