158.Leave Her Alone!(Eri's Older Sister)🧸

Requested:@Wisdomspickle ⭐️

⚠️ Child Abuse⚠️
Y/n's Pov:

.["Oh come on Y/n, let's not make this harder than it has to be."] Hari sighed as he crouched down to my level and offered me a pity smile. {"N-no! I won't let him hurt her!"} I yelled as I was stood in front of her, making it harder for him to grab her.

.["Y/n we do this all the time, there's really no reason for you to do this."] Hari said in a low tone, while moving closer to me. {"Y-you're wrong, Eri's my sister and it's my job to protect her!"} Argued not budging one bit. |"I-I'll be okay y/n."| Eri whispered reassuring, of course not wanting me to get hurt because of her.

.{"Hari stop talking to me as if you understand...y-you're just okay with Eri's suffering because it isn't your own and it's not okay!"} I yelled, instantly noticing that it had hit a chord with Hari. ["You're right, I truly just care for myself...I guess I'm really am no better than the boss."] Hari said as he had let out slight chuckle and looked at me with an unread able glare.

.Soon after that, I found myself fighting back in forth with Hari, struggling, with each push and grab, to keep Eri in my grasp. Soon the room became silent as the sound of footsteps began to draw closer. Chisaki["Enough with the games."] Chisaki said as he walked into the room, fixing his gloves as he walked closer and with each step, Eri held onto me tighter.

.{"J-just leave her alone, y-you bastard."} I said, not daring to raise my voice at him. Chisaki["Now why would I do that when she's so important to my plan?"] Chisaki questioned as his tall frame stood over me, causing me, as well as Eri, to tremble and remain silent in fear.

.Chisaki["Now my patients is running low, so I won't restate this again, hand her over you pathetic waste of oxygen."] Chisaki said as his tone got low and scary, like it always did when he's on the verge of losing his cool. Still, I didn't budge, I wasn't going to just allow him to hurt her this time. Chisaki["So, you wanna play that game?"]

.Suddenly a feeling of a harsh burning sensation crashed onto my right cheek as I fell to the ground. The pain was fairly bearable, but I didn't dare to stand. {"E-Eri...run."} I whispered as I then grabbed onto Chisaki's leg, giving her time to escape as he broke out in hives.

.Chisaki["You disgusting little brat!"] Chisaki yelled in harsh tone before stomping down on my arm, leaving me to cry out and let go. Hari["I could never understand why you would ever do this to yourself."] Hari said shaking his head in disapproval before walking out.

-Later On That Night-

.As I laid in my bed, trying my hardest to get some rest, All I could think about was my little sister. {"Was she able to escape, Is she safe...Did Chisaki get her?"} These were just some of the thoughts that were keeping me up.

.Suddenly, the sound of a steel door, broke me out of my worrying and also most likely, were about to give me my answers. Pulling a chair up the steel door of my room, I looked out of small glass window.

.Upon Eri with a noticeably angry Chisaki, I felt my heart drop and my eyes get teary. {"W-why couldn't he just have let her go."} I thought to myself as I watched them pass by, only to crouch down from the window after feeling Chisaki's knife like glare.

.Running, back to my bed, I quickly pulled the covers over my head, bracing myself for what I knew was going to happen next. Suddenly the quiet suspenseful air was filled with the piercing cries of pain and terror. {"W-why did it have to be her."} I whispered to myself as I couldn't stop the tears that were flowing down my face.

.After a few more minutes the air was back silent again and Chisaki was standing at the door, pushing Eri in while giving off that same glare at me. Not saying a word, I got up and started walking to the door, only to be stopped by Eri for a split second. |"I-I f-found pro heroes"| she whispered before walking past me.

.Holding back my excitement, I started crying tears of joy, as I stood in front of Chisaki,not saying a word, as we walked towards the lab.

(I really tried to make this different from the other ones, I hoped you enjoyed!☺️💕💕💕)