16.Being Endeavor's Child Sibling🔥

Requested by:@Blue_Ryuu17 ⭐️

.Even though Endeavor is like way older than you, the two of you get into huge arguments over how he's sometimes too harsh on your nephew Shoto Todoroki (even though your newphew is old enough to be your older brother).

.Every now and then Endeavor will take at least one or two days out of his busy schedule of hero work to make time for the things you want to do such as going to the park, getting donuts, going to the mall, and etc.

.When it comes to his job of being the number 2 hero, he takes it very seriously. Meaning that their no way in high waters that he'll take you out patrolling with him, it's just too risky.

.However, when it comes down to your education, Endeavor wants to make sure your understanding each and every subject. Which means say goodbye to silly old public school and hello to personal teachers and helpers.

.Even though you love your older brother very much you would sometimes wish that he would show his children more love and care since you know deep down in his heart that he has a ton of love to give to them.

.Since you practically live with your older brother, it's also his job of trying to give you your much need 8 hours of sleep every night. So chasing you around the house is like part of his night routine.

.Even though Endeavor can be a very stoned faced person, you always seem to find a way to make him smile.

.To Endeavor your like one the best things that could ever happen to him well next to his kids of course.