62.Secertly Dating Mina(Katsuki's Younger Twin Sibling)💥

.You and Mina have been for the past six months now and it's been totally awesome , like you couldn't wish for a better girlfriend than Mina. But the only downfall about is that you feel bad that you have to keep your relationship a secret from Katsuki, your older brother by three minutes, and also the rest of the Bakusquad.

.However, you been suddenly getting this feeling as though Katsuki might have an assumption that the two of you are dating.

.However, that feeling you had was right. So, you and Mina decided to go to the movies for your 12th date. After the movie was over, Mina walked you home, and not knowing that Katsuki and the rest of the Squad were at the house, you had opened the front door right before having a quick make out session with you loving girlfriend.
| "I knew it, you are dating Pinky!"| {"I-I didn't know that you were home."}

.After that little awkward moment Mina left with the others right after giving you a quick kiss on the cheek. Feeling embarrassed, you ran up to your, shutting the door behind you.

.Feeling the need to make you feel better, Katsuki walked up to your bedroom, but respecting your privacy, he just stood at door.
| "Listen y/n, who you love is extremely your own business, but you should had at least told me, so I could make fun of the two of you."|

.Feeling a bit better, you opened up your bedroom door, giving your older brother Katsuki a hug. {"Thanks, Kay."} | "No problem y/n."|