144.This Can't Be Happening pt.2(Iida's Younger Sibling)🏃

Requested by:@KikayKhalle ⭐️

Y/N's Pov:

.|"Bakugo, I'm going to murder you!"| I heard Iida yell as I ran down the halls and into Bakugo's dorm room to stop him. Katsuki["Oh hey babe, now what the hell are you doing in my room engine calfs?!" Katsuki yelled as he continued to use his dumbbells to workout. {Y-you might want to put those down."} I said with a serious tone as I held Iida back from starting a fight.

.Hearing how serious I was, Katsuki put down his dumbs as he gave me his undivided attention. ["D-did something happen?"] Katsuki said nervously as he looked me in the eyes. {"P-promise me you won't get mad."} I said as I sat down on the bed next to him.  |"If he does, I'll make him regret the day he was mistakingly born."| Iida said as he leaned against the wall with an angry expression on his face.

.Surprisingly, Bakugo paid Iida no mind as he kept his attention towards what I had to say. ["I promise"] Katsuki said as he placed my hand in his, causing me to smile before taking a deep breath. {"I'm pregnant."} I said as I tried to contain my excitement and a little bit of my fear. Bakugo became extremely silent as he looked at my stomach and back at me.

.Before I knew it Bakugo's eyes began to fill with tears. ["S-so I'm going to be a dad...you're not joking r-right?"] Bakugo said as he squeezed my hand a bit. In response I shook my head "no". {"Y-you're not mad right?"} I said as my felt myself begin to tear up as well.
["How can I be mad, I'm going be a dad."] Bakugo said he pulled me into a tight embrace.

.But after that, reality began to hit. |"I'm sorry but let's be real, how do you expect to take care of a child?"| Iida said as he looked at us,changing his previous attitude. ["I'll get a job or two if that's what it takes to care for the both of them...we'll figure it out."] Bakugo said as he scratched the back of his neck. {"N-no I'll get a job too."} I said as smiled at him.

.["I'm not letting you get a job, the only thing you need to worry about is it the hero course, getting rest and eating."] Bakugo said as he kissed my cheek causing me to blush. |"Well, I'm always here if you need help."| Iida said as he smiled at me. {"Thanks Iida, lets just hope I'll be able to handle the hero course while being pregnant."}

(I hope you enjoyed💕💕💕)