18.Being Dabi's Older Twin Sibling🖤

Requested by:@Hakiri-Chan⭐️

.Well when many people think about twin they think of them as being the best of friends and inseparable. However, the two of you are not even one of those things, you both literally despise each other.

.Even though the two of you hate each other with a passion, you both feel that you are the only ones who can talk bad about one another. So when Tomura reprimanded Dabi for a foolish stunt he pulled, you almost lost it.

.To be perfectly honest the two of you can turn anything into an argument rather if it's the color of the sky or a simple quote poem, you guys just can't help it but to argue.

.However, when it comes to teamwork, you two are like an unstoppable force. Well...after a few hours of the two of you physically fighting and shouting a few verbal insults.

.Even though the two of you get into it, Dabi always feels as though he has to protect you even though your older than him by a minute.

.And since your older than him, you feel as though it's not business to worry about you, which also leads to arguments since all he wants to do is make sure your safe.

.Well I guess even though the two of you are like demon twins, you both love and care for one another.