154.Being Kai's Child Brother🧪

Requested by:@MyNameIsBryson ⭐️

.Since Kai doesn't have the best track record with children, he's only allowed to legally see you twice every month, and because of this, the two of you don't share a strong bond. But the bond that you do share is as good as it can get.

.Since the guards don't trust Kai enough for him to allowed outside with you, the two of you hold your monthly visits in an isolated room with the two of you on opposite sides of a thin glass panel.

.Although it isn't desired, Kai at least tries to make the most of his time by asking you questions, mainly about school and your other interests and in return with answering his questions, he tells you a bit about his life of running the Yakuza.

.On days when you don't get to see your older brother, you tend send him letters but since you know that he can't physically open them and read the letters himself, you write them in code so that the when the guards read the letters to him, they won't be able to tell what you're saying.

.Although you know that, Kai would never admit to enjoying your monthly visits, you can easily tell from the soft smiles that form on his face every time the two of you share conversation.

.Occasionally when the two of you have your monthly visits, Kai sometimes wonders how things could of been different if he wouldn't had done what he did to Eri, but he knows he can't change what was done, so instead, he tries his best to stay kind to you in hopes of getting rid of his guilt.

(I hope you enjoyed😊💕💕💕)