155.BabySitting(Izuku's Child Sibling)🥦

Requested by:@1-800-DomesticLife ⭐️

Y/n's Pov:

.|"Are you ready to go y/n?"| Izuku said as he picked up my backpack and held out his hand. {"Mhm"} I hummed before holding onto his hand. |"Okay, see you tomorrow night mom!"| Izuku said cheerfully as we both waved goodbye and headed out the door.

.Normally Izuku doesn't babysit me over the weekends, but today mama had somewhere really important to go, so I'll be staying with my older brother today. |"When we get to the dorms, do you wanna say "hi" to Kacchan?"| Izuku said as smiled down at me as we walked through .U.A.'s entrance. {"Yeah!"} I say with a little excitement in my voice, since I haven't seen Kacchan in while.

.As get to dorms, Izuku then picks me up before walking in. {"Woah!!!"} I say as I look around at everything, still amazed, although this was my fifth time being here. |"I'm back everyone!"| Izuku says before closing the door and taking up to Kacchan's room.

.As Izuku then sets me down in front of Kacchan's door, he knocks three times before Kacchan even answer. Katsuki["What is it you damn nerd!?"] Kacchan said grumpily as he opens the door. Being overly excited, I quickly hugged Kacchan's leg, not waiting for Izuku response. |"Y-yeah they wanted to see you."| Izuku nervously chuckled while scratching the back of his neck.

.Kacchan hissed as he looked around before picking me up, giving me the biggest hug. Katsuki["It's been a while y/n, I'm sorry that you had to be related to such a dumbass"] Katsuki chuckled. |"H-hey that isn't really nice Kacchan!"| Izuku whined as he gently took me out of Kacchan's hands.

.Katsuki["Whatever nerd, we have to get to class, so find someone to take them."] Katsuki said unbothered as he brushed past Izuku, walking off. |"Oh, that's right! I'll see what Mr.Aizawa says about you being in class today"| Izuku said, smiling warmly at me.

~Time Skip To Class 1A!~

.After making it to Izuku's class, A man with black hair and a tired looking face, who I assumed to be Mr. Aizawa, had stopped us at the door. Aizawa["Izuku, what's the meaning of this?"] Mr.Aizawa said as he looked at Izuku with an tired-some expression.

.|"Well my mom's having me baby sit my little sibling y/n...and I was kinda wondering if they could stay in class with me?"| Izuku said as he nervously smiled up at Mr.Aizawa. Aizawa["As long as they stay quiet and sit in the back of class, I have no problem with it."] Mr.Aizawa as he looked down and smiled at me. As Izuku was done thanking Mr.Aizawa, I went to sit at the back of the class, while Mr.Aizawa began teaching.

.Half way through his lesson, I started to get bored, but not wanting to disturb his class, I tried my best to sit patiently. But not soon after, Toru got up and went to the back of the class to give me a few sheets of paper and a whole box of pretty crayons before sitting back down. So for the rest of class, I laid down and drew pictures for all of Izuku's classmates and also for Mr.Aizawa.

.After the lecture was over, I ran up to Izuku's desk to ask him if I could hand out my drawings and of course he said "yes". I then happily thanked him before running up to everyone in his class, handing them a personalized drawing. Class["They're so cute!" "They even made Mineta a drawing."] I heard them say, making me smile as I stood next to Izuku's desk, waiting for him to pack up his stuff.

~Time Skip To The Dorms~

.After we made it back to the dorms, Izuku sat me down in the kitchen for dinner. |"So what do you wanna eat y/n?"| Izuku said as he opened up the fridge. {"Dino nuggies!"} I said almost jumping out of my seat. |"I should of guessed that"| Izuku chuckled as he took out a bag of dino nuggies.  |"hmm...how many"| Izuku said, grabbing a plate before smiling at me. {"This many."} I smiled holding up a few fingers.

.After dinner, Izuku and I watched my favorite tv show in living room with Ochako for a bit. |"Okay y/n it's time for bed, say goodnight to Ochako."| Izuku said as he sat up and began stretching. {"nuuu"} I pouted, trying to not let out a yawn. Ochako["Aww, it's okay y/n, I'll see you in the morning."] Ochako said, softly smiling.

.After saying goodnight to Ochako, Izuku gave me a bubble bath and helped me into my pj. {"bed time story?"} I asked as Izuku tucked me into his bed. |"Okay,but only one this time."| Izuku said he got up and grabbed my favorite story book. {"Only one."} I repeat as I snuggle into my Hawks plushie.

~After the story~

.|"And the two princes lived happily ever after."| Izuku said softly as he closed the book before gently patting my head. {"Goodnight Izu"} I yawned as I looked up at him. |"Sweet dreams y/n."| Izuku said as while giving off a soft expression.

~In the Morning~

.After getting dressed with help of my brother, we quickly got my bag together as Izuku went downstairs to the common area, I snuck into Koda's room. Koda["Oh hi, y/n, do you want to see the bunny before you go?"] Koda asked holding out a small fluffy fur ball. I nodded as Koda handed him to me. "he's so fluffy." I said as I nuzzled him up to my cheek before giving him back to Koda.

.Koda["W-well see you next time"] Koda said as he waved as I ran downstairs. |"you ready to go y/n?"| Izuku said as he held out his hand. {I guess so."} I said as I waved goodbye to everyone.

.|"So did you enjoy yourself?"| Izuku said as he smiled down at me. {"Mhm...You should babysit me more often."} I said while hopping over the cracks in the ground. |"Well let's see what mom says."|

(I hoped you enjoyed💕💕💕🥰)