40.Being Momo's Twin Sibling🧧

Requested by:@Evvielovesaphmau ⭐️

.The two of you are complete polar opposite, so you don't tend to get along since your way more silly and carefree while Momo is strict and serious.

.Even though your older that Momo by three minutes, Momo tends to take the role of big sister because she feels as though she is a better fit for the part.

.The two of you sometimes get into physical fights, due to the fact that both of you can't keep your opinions about each other to yourselves.

.Even though the two of you fight a lot, your both very protective over one another because you two only feel as though your the only ones who are allowed to make fun and fight each other.

.The only time when the two of you actually along is when you both are either out shopping and needs the other one opinion on an outfit or when the two of you are having a movie night while wearing jello face masks.

.When people witness the two of you fighting, they always laugh at first because your arguments are hilarious since Momo sometimes doesn't understand what your staying, but then all of the laughing stops once the two of you get into a full range fist fight.

.Sometimes you like to blackmail your sister into making you stupid items with your quirk, by threatening to tell Jirou (or anyone else that you ship with Momo) about Momo's little crush on her.

.One of the most hugest fights that the two of you have ever had, was the first day that you all moved into the dorms and she complained about how small her was so she asked if she could switch rooms with her and when you told her no because all of the rooms are the same size, you both got into an argument about who's right and who's wrong.