38.Spending Time With You (Shouta's Child Sibling)💤

Requested by:@Woofles_Poofles ⭐️

.Since Today's Shouta off day from all types of work, he decided that after he picks you up from school, you and him would go to the zoo since you've been before.

.So After Picking you up from school and taking you home to get dressed, you, Shouta and Hizashi went to the zoo, but for the whole drive there, neither Shouta nor Hizashi would tell you where they were taking you.
|"Uh...Shouta where are you talking us?"| "You'll see y/n, just be patient."|

.After a few minutes of what felt like hours, you all finally made it to the zoo,but because of the long ride, you feel asleep in the back seat while cuddling up to your favorite animal plushie. So Shouta had his little fun in trying to wake up a sleeping cub. (Please don't leave 😂🥺)

.Once you had finally go out of the car and made it up to the entrance, your heart rate speed up knowing that you were at the zoo from reading the sign. You were so happy that couldn't help it but to give your big brother Shouta and also Hizashi a hug as well.
| "I'm glad that your happy."|

.After a few minutes of dragging Shouta and Hizashi around to look at all the animals, you started to get tired of running around so for the rest of the day Shouta carried you on his back.

.Since it was starting to get late, Shouta decided that you had wanted long enough, so he decided to walk you to the enclosure of where your favorite animal would be located. While looking around at all the different enclosure from the ones you saw before, you screeched when you saw your favorite animal sleeping in it's enclosure.| "I bet she gets her loud screeching from you."| "Your probably right, but look how they are.|

.After a few or minutes of walking around, you,Shouta and Hizashi decided to stop off and get something to eat, before going home.

.The next when you went back to school, you told all of your friends about your day at the zoo and also about how amazing your big brother is.