82.Family(Class 1a's 5th grade Sibling)📓

Requested by:@WoNdErLaNd-MaDdNeSs ⭐️

.Shouta Adopted you at the age of 6 and ever since then Shouta and class 1A has felt like family to you.

.Since your homeschooled, you always get to come to work with your dad Aizawa, which is a plus since you get to see all of your brother and sisters.

.And you always tend to have lunch with them, since they like to pass to around like a baby doll. Like one minute your studying with Tokoyami,Shoto,Izuku and Jirou, and the next minute your training with Katsuki, Kirishma and Sero.

.Honestly everyone in class 1A wouldn't know what to do with out you, since you always have some type of way of putting a smile on their faces, including Katsuki.

.And the girl in class 1A really enjoy having you around since they love to dress you up and invite you to their their little gossip talks and also because when your around, Mineta doesn't go around them.

.The boys in class 1A also love having you around since you always give them hugs and encourage them to stay motivated.

.And every now and then when Aizawa isn't around, they like to teach you a few new curse words and Denki and Katsuki are always known for teaching you them.

.But in all honesty you love your family and they of course love you back with all their heart.

|Hope you like it💕|