103.Secretly Dating Sero(Denki's Twin Sibling)⚡️

Requested by:@KiwiBubble100 ⭐️

.You and Sero have been dating for about three months now, and things have been going pretty well with the two of you. But since Sero and your older identical twin by one minute, are bros, you didn't want to tell him.

.But this particular night, you were at Sero's house, sound asleep in his room after a long eventful day. But since Sero forgot to tell you he invited over Denki so they could play video games in his room, Denki was surprised to see you in only your undies when he entered Sero's room. | "So this is we're all where you were the other day, Ochako said that you were hanging out with her and Izuku!"| Denki said as he slap you bare on your back, causing you to wake up.

.{"Well I'm sorry that I lied to you, but I just wanted to hang out with my boyfriend.} You said as you rolled back over and fell asleep.
["Sorry bro, I thought they told you."] Sero said as he scratched the back of his neck. | "Bro, it's okay but it's kinda weird since we're identical, but right now, Y/n you have to go home.

.While still a bit tired, you turned around to look at your identical twin. "I would love to Denki, but I can't walk." You said as you let a yawn.

.Knowing exactly what that meant, he turned around to at Sero who was whistling while staring off into space. | "Come on bro, are you serious!"| ["I couldn't help myself"] {"Could you both shut up, I want to sleep!!!} ["Sorry Sweetheart."] |"Sorry, I guess."|