102.I Can't(Inasa's Younger Sibling)🌪

Requested by:@AgPeSe0612 ⭐️

.Ever since you were little, you always looked to your big brother Insasa since he ha always been a kind and extremely strong role model for you.

.But ever since the entrance exams were getting closer, you started to feel a huge cloud of anxiety and pressure come over you. {"What if I fail, what if Inasa's gets disappointed in me, what if I do get in and make a mockery of Inasa since I'm his weaker younger sibling?"} You said as you ponder in your mind causing you to have an extreme panic attack.

.Upon hearing your crying and unrhythmed breathing, Inasa rushed into your room with out knocking, to rush towards your aid. | "Breathe Y/n and tell me what wrong."| Inasa said as he pulled you into a warm hug while rubbing your back. {"I'm weak, I'll never be as good as you, I'm just going to make a fool of myself and you."} You said as you cried into his chest.

.Hearing you say that made Inasa heart break into a million pieces.| "Y/n listen, your extremely better than me, even if your not as strong, you have good heart,your forgiving, and you always put others first. Which already makes you a better hero than me, and besides I already made a fool of myself at that licensing thing.|(That made me so upset since he was so mean to my husband Shoto😭) Inasa said as he genuinely looked you in eyes.

.Feeling a bit better, you started to calm down causing your breathing to go back to normal. {"Thanks big bro."} You said as you gave off a soft smile. | "No problem...but how about we order pizza since I don't feel like cooking?|
{Oooo, Your the best!!!!}