21:Being Kirishima's Twin Sibling 🏔

Requested by:@gachaverse150 ⭐️

.You and Kirishima are those type of twins who are connected at the hip without actually being conjoined.

.You two have been that way since middle school,where your older brother by 5 minutes Kirishima, was bullied for being different and because of that the two of you vowed to always be there for each other.

.The only time when the two of you aren't seen together is when you or Kirishima is hanging out with friends.

.The two of also try to help each other in where your lacking. Since Kirishima is more good when it comes to combat, he helps you train. While you on the other hand you help him study along with Katsuki academically.

.Kirishima knows you like the back of his hand and he's knows for a fact that sometimes you become uneasy when other people talk rudely about him. So, Kirishima tries to assure you that the two of you aren't in middle school anymore.

.In being older, Kirishima makes it his business to make sure your safe,but he doesn't want to hover over you. So a simple text of your location is enough for him to stop worrying.

.However as the two of you continue to your journey through high school, you sometimes worry that Kirishima will forget all about you, but you would never tell him since you don't want to concern him with you silly worries