17.The First Time Shouta Brought You To His Job(Child Sibling)💤

Requested by:A lot of Amazing People⭐️

Class 1A:
.To be honest when class 1A found out that you were Shouta's little sibling, they almost lost it.
|"I thought that (Y/N) was his child not his sibling."| "Do they live with Mr.Aizawa or with their parents?"| "How that even possible?"|

.Before teaching class Shouta allowed you to introduce yourself to the class as best as you possibly could. Which in hearing you speak the whole class, even Katsuki, almost died from a cuteness overload.

.As Shouta officially began class he allowed you sit as his desk and draw while he began teaching the class.

.However,Shouta could hardly get the entire class's attention since they were so fixated on what you were drawing.

.Towards the end of class, you decided that you were finished drawing. So, you got up from the desk and handed Shouta your drawing as you retreated behind his desk and into his yellow sleeping bag to take a little cat nap.

.Throughout the rest of the lesson the whole class sat in the seats in suspense of what you were drawing for the past 45 minutes. Noticing that Shouta wasn't getting his lesson across to his class, he decided to cut his lesson a few minutes short and also posted the two drawings you did on the chalkboard.

.One was a picture of your older brother, Shouta sleeping in a sleeping bag, while the other was a drawing of the entire class. |Aww that's so cute they drew us!"| "Am I that scary looking to them?l

Break Room:

.Well since it was lunch by now,Shouta decided that it would best for you to stay in the staff break room for the rest of the day.

.On introducing you to all the staff that was in the break room, you noticed a familiar face and ran straight into his arms. Hizashi then picked you up and spun you,making you laugh.

.For the most part the break room was pretty chill, you at lunch and hung out with Midnight and Allmight when both Shouta and Hizashi left to teach their classes.

.Well after that eventful day at your older brother's place of business,you were so tired that Shouta had to carry you the whole walk home, since you had fallin asleep.