26.Flirting with Katsuki (Izuku's Younger Twin Sibling)🥦

Requested by:@Hakiri-chan ⭐️

.Ever since you and Izuku were little, you always had a crush on Katsuki but you never said anything because you were too scared about how Izuku would react, since Katsuki always bullies him.

.But ever since you and Izuku got accepted into UA and you had transfer to class 1A because of the Sport Festival, It became way more harder to control your feelings.

.But on this day I particular, you and Izuku were at your mom's house for the weekend and it just so happen that your mom had invited over Katsuki and his parents over for dinner. So,while your mom and Katsuki's parents were making dinner, You,Izuku,And Katsuki were hanging out in the room that you both you and Izuku shared.

.Things were going as they usually do, with Katsuki yelling at Izuku while you just sat on the bottom bunk watching them. "Izuku sweetie come here for a second." Inko said as she yelled from the kitchen.

.Now that the two of you were alone, the silence between the both of you was staring to kill you slowly. "So (Y/N) how do you like 1A." Katsuki said in a raspy voice as he laid his head on the bed next to where you were sitting. "It's actually way better than general studies." You said in a cheerful tone as you decided to lay down on the bed next to where katsuki laid his head, in order to look more comfortable.

. "What was wrong with general studies?" Katsuki said as he stared into your eyes in concern. "Oh nothing, I kinda just wanted to be  in the same class as you and Izuku." You said as you had let out a nervous laugh. "So is that the only reason why you decided to accept the transfer?" Katsuki asked as he bit down on his bottom lip knowing it was more to it than that.
"Okay fine you caught me, I also wanted to join the hero course just so that I could possibly be your sidekick when we're older." You said as you playfully hid your face.  "I knew it, you never changed from when we were kids!" Katsuki said as he let out a slight chuckle.

. "And neither did you Katsuki Bakugo." You as you shot him a quick wink. "Well that's new." Katsuki said he began to caress your cheek. "Just shut up and kiss me Katsuki." You said before filling in the space between the both of you.

.Suddenly, the two of you noticed your older brother by 7 minutes Izuku, just staring at the two of you. "What do you want Deku!?" Katsuki said as you hid your face in embarrassment. "Mom said that dinner was ready, but why didn't you tell me sooner that you an Kacchan were a couple!" Izuku said while slightly sad at the fact that you didn't tell him. "We're not a couple!" Said you and Katsuki before walking out of the room.