129.Im So Sorry!(Denki's Younger Sibling)⚡️

Requested by:@cotton_candy_chaos ⭐️

.Since the two of you attend different schools, you both hardly get the chance to hang out with each other, but due to it being winter break, you took this as a change to at least spend a week with in the UA dorms with Denki.

.Once you got to the Ua dorms, you were greeted by Mina who opened the door and invited you in. Mina["Hey y/n! Denki will be so excited to see you."] Said Mina before giving you a hug and leading you into the living room.

.As you looked around living room, you noticed your older brother Denki talking to Sero while charge about five phone at a time. Mina["Hey Denki, there's a surprise for you!"]

.As Denki looked up to see what Mina was talking about, his eyes lit up as saw the bright smile on your face. |"y/n! I haven't seen you in so long!"| Denki said as he unplugged each phone, picking you up and hugging you.

.You giggled seeing how happy your big brother was.  {"Hey Pikachu, let me down."} you said in a giggly tone. |"Oh sorry, let me introduce you to everyone that's here."| Denki said as he placed you down. {"I know there names silly, That's Kirishima, Bakugo,Sero,Ochako, Izuku, Koda,Shoji, Mineta, and also my bestie Mina."} you said as you exhaled deeply.

.Surprised, Denki looked at you slightly confused. {"You don't remember, you introduced me to them during the hero license, but we did short circuit so...yeah."} You said as you picked up your suitcase. Mineta["Finally someone knows my name, I-I'll get your suitcase for you." Mineta said as held his hand out waiting for you to hand him the bag, but before you could hand him the bag, Shoji politely took the suitcase from you.

.You thanked Shoji for his kindness as Denki led the two of you to his dorm. Shoji["Here's your suitcase y/n, if you need any help, my dorm room isn't far."] Shoji said as he placed down your suit case clearly giving you wink. |"That's okay Shoji I think I can help my little sister/ brother with anything they might need."| Denki said as he placed your suit case on his bed.

.After getting your suitcase unpacked, you sat on the bed next to Denki who was extremely interested in texted whoever it was. {"Who you texting big bro."} you said as you tried peep a look at his text. |"n-no one."| Said Denki as he shield his phone. {"I bet it's Shinso."} you said jokingly. |"Mind your own business Dedenne (another Pokemon nice name uwu)."| Denki said as you threw a pillow at you. {"So you wanna play that game."} you said as you threw the same pillow back at him.

.While the two of you were in the middle of an intense, Denki had accidentally threw a pillow at you too hard causing you to yelp. |"Shoot! I'm so sorry y/n do you want me to give you ice."| Denki said as he panicked. {No you've done enough."} you said dramatically as you held your cheek. |"Then how am I supposed to make it up to you."| Denki said. {"Y-you have to tell me who you were texting."} You said as you started at him sadly.

.Upset, Denki decided to just tell you. |"It was Shinso."| Denki said as his face turned red. {"I knew you were gay for him!!!"} you said playfully. |"Y/n shut up before I send you Mineta's room."| Denki said as he crossed his arm. {"Matter of fact, how about I just go to Shoji room."} you said before running down the hallway. |"Your not going over there."| Denki said as he chased you.

(I hope this was good💕💕💕)