Chapter 1~

Katherine's POV

Just as Mark and I planned, I stayed at his house for the summer.

Today, Mark and I plan to visit Diagonally for some fun.

I mean, If your at Diagonally, something fun gotta happen.

For example, During First year where Draco's father and Ginny's father had a fight.

I got up from my bed and rushed immediately to the bathroom to get dressed. I changed into some black sweatpants and a white crop top.

Then, I brushed my teeth and hair. Washed my face.

I left the bathroom and walked down the stairs, after checking Mark's room to see if he is asleep.

'Of course he is still sleeping.'

I mentally rolled my eyes.

I walked to the kitchen to see that Mrs. Williams is cooking breakfast.

"Good morning Mrs. Williams," I greeted, smiling slightly.

"Aw, good morning sweetheart. How many times did I tell you to call me Kelly!" Smiled Mrs. Wi- Kelly.

"A lot of times," I said with a cheeky grin.

"Alright then, I want you to go up and wake Mark up please,"She instructed.

"Yes Ma'am!" I saluted as I turned around and marched my way to Mark's room like a soldier.

I barged into the room and screamed in a deep voice, "FBI Open up!"

{A/N: I could feel you cringing}

Mark threw his pillow my way and it hit me right on my face.

"Mark! That hit me in the face!" I screeched as I walked closer to his bed.

"That's where I aimed for," He mumbled.

"Oh.. Well, I guess you don't want breakfast or to go to Diagonally," I simply shrugged and started to walk towards the door.

"Wait! Breakfast is done?" He asked.

"Yeah, it is. I'm going down to eat, you can go back to sleep," I said as went to open the door.

Mark immediately got up to stop me.

"Okay! I'm up! Wait here till I get dressed and use the bathroom," Commanded Mark.

"Ehh.. Okay?" I said, that came out more like a question.

I sat down on his bed as I saw him take clothes from his wardrobe.

I noticed how messy Mark's room is.

I quickly looked for a broom to clean the floor.

I found it and started to clean the floor.

I organized everything in his room and then started to make his bed.

Just as I was about to fold his blanket Mark came out of the bathroom fully dressed and with wet hair.

"Hey there," He smiled, "I see you cleaned up my room."

"Yup! I couldn't stand it in this mess," I said.

"Heh.. Lemme help you with that blanket, you can't fold that with your height," He teased, smirking slightly.

"I'm not that short!" I huffed and crossed my arms.

Mark and I folded his blanket.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door.