Chapter 17~

Katherine's POV

I woke up the next day feeling tired and I had anxious feeling in my guts. Today wasn't gonna be good. I got up and did my morning routine.

Once I was dressed, Mark still had been asleep, i got up and jumped on his bed. I almost kicked his gut, but he pushed me, so i fell on the end of his bed.

"Wake Up!! You're always the last onee, Mark!" I screamed.

"Katherine, Leave me alone," grumbled Mark.

"No!"

"Yes.."

"Im gonna get Venessa and Alexander then!" I said.

"Go ah- Wait What! PLEASE DONT!"

I left the room and walked towards Venessa and Alexander's room, but before i could I was bombarded with questions by first years.

"Are You Actually in a affair with different guys that's why you don't want to reveal being with Mark?!"

"Did you actually put your name in the goblet of fire!?"

"Are you doing this just to be better than your brother?"

"Are you actually an Arrogant B*tch?"

Suddenly A Voice behind spoke, "Katherine will not answer any of your pathetic questions, all the thing Rita Skeeter wrote were lies."

With that the First Years ran off.

"Thanks Mark, I was surprised with their questions," I smiled.

We entered Venessa and Alexander's room and saw that both of the were discussing something on Alexander's bed.

"When do you have your first patrol around the school?" Asked Venessa.

"I only have one patrol today. Which is at curfew," answered Alexander.

"Oh great! Same!" Exclaimed Venessa excitedly "we get to hang out...again".

"Yup," he said.

"Let's do something today!," Venessa said pulling on his shirt, "Ooh let's go to the restricted section of the library."

Alexander chuckled , "if you remember we already did that on Friday."

"Oh damn, what can we d- oh Katherine, Mark I didn't notice you with your mouths shut."

Mark pretended to be offended while Alex and I laughed.

"Okie Guys, pretend you didn't hear anything and let's go to breakfast, " Laughed Venessa.

I smirked, "We would if you help us with our homework!"

"I will not!" Huffed Venessa, "You Need to learn how to do it all by yourself!"

"Then, We will keep reminding you of this incident!" Said Mark slyly.

"Ugh!" Huffed Venessa before leaving Her and Alexander's room.