Chapter 24~

Venessa's POV

Alexander and I were going to visit Hermione and Harry, before going to Katherine who was finally being discharged from the hospital wing, after three days.

We were told Hermione and Harry to meet us in the courtyard as we only wanted to discuss a few more things about Voldemort, who would be coming back next year.

When we finally reached the Courtyard, we saw that Hermione and Harry were waiting for us and they were sitting on some of the rocks.

"Good Morning!" I waved at them and smiled.

"Morning!" Replied Hermione, while Harry nodded.

Alexander and I sat down next to them.

"How is Katherine?" Asked Harry.

"She is doing fine, she's going to be discharged from the hospital wing later today," Replied Alexander.

Harry nodded.

"Okay, so what do you guys need to know?" Ased Hermione.

"More about Voldemort, since we all know that Harry went face to face with him in your first year. Can you explain that day?" I said.

Harry nodded and started to explain what happened on that day. He explained how they went three obstacles such as a Chest board, Flying Keys, and etc. He also explained something called the Mirror of Erised.

"The Mirror of Erised?" I asked.

Alexander turned to me and said, "it shows you what you deeply desire. I heard of it from my mum."

"Oh! So what did you see in it, Harry?" I asked Harry.

"I saw my parents," Replied Harry.

"So I'm guessing Katherine would also see her parents," I muttered.

We continued discussing the events that recently happened for the next thirty minutes.

Alexander looked at his watch and nudged me, "We should go, Katherine and Mark may be wondering whats taking us so long."

Katherine's POV

When I woke up it was abnormally quiet. I turned to my side to see that Mark was sleeping on the chair, holding my hand. I smiled.

'Should I move him? His back probably hurts....'

I got off my bed, and gently shook Mark.

"Mark, Mark... Go lay down there next to me," I whispered.

Mark groggily opened his eyes and looked at me, "Huh?"

I patted the bed with my hand, "Sleep here. Your back will hurt."

He got up slowly and laid down sleepily on the bed. He saw me sitting down on the chair and was confused.

"What are you doing? Come here," Said Mark as he patted the space next to him.

I moved slowly and laid down next to him. Mark grabbed me and pulled me closer to him. His arms were around me and I felt comfortable and happy. few minutes pass, We were both asleep again.