Chapter 18~

Katherine's POV

I opened my eyes to be met with the worried eyes of my friends.

"What's wrong?" I said, wincing at the pain in my head.

"You have been in the infirmary for quite some time. We all have been worried sick!"Exclaimed Venessa hugging her tightly.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"You have been knocked out for two whole days!" Exclaimed Mark, worriedly.

I winced at his voice.

"Marcus. Quiet down, you're loud," Stated Alexander.

"Oh Sorry Katherine.. Just am worried," Apologized Mark.

I shook my head, "Don't Worry. I'm expecting our whole house to be partying after I got the egg."

"Actually, They decided to wait for you! They thought it wasn't fair to celebrate without you, because you were the one," Explained Venessa smiling slightly.

"Wellllll... Im good now! Let's go partyyy," I exclaimed jumping out of my hospital bed.

"No. We are doing a check up before we leave!" Demanded Venessa, pushing my shoulder onto the bed.

Nodded Mark Childishly, "What she said."

"Alex, Mark watch her. I'm going to get Madam Promfey,"Commanded Venessa, before leaving.

Mark and Alexander nodded.

I looked at them,"C'mon guys! I'm good!"

"No."

"Alexxxx!! Pleaseee"

"No."

I whined and turned to Mark, "Mark ple-"

"Sorry Katherine, but no."

I huffed and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

-Time Skip-

Turns out that I was feeling Better, just needed painkillers for my head.

Alexander had left before all of us, and said to meet him in the common room.

Mark, Venessa, and I were making our way back to the Common room. Getting some relieved faces and stuff.

"Katherine! Glad to see you all recovered!" Exclaimed Harry. He came running towards us. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Harry? Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"I'm happy that you are healthy and you have fully recovered!"He smiled.

"I guess.. I'll see you soon!" I said, before leaving with Venessa and Mark.

I sighed.

"What's Wrong? Kat, " Asked Venessa.

"I don't understand my brother," I face-palmed.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well, at the beginning of the year and when I started at Hogwarts He and his friends were always bullying me. Suddenly, He is being nice? I think he wants something," I explained.

"Katherine, Take a painkiller right now. If you keep thinking about your brother, then it'll just be pointless and a headache. We will think about when it's the time," Muttered Mark, patting my shoulder.

Venessa handed me a painkiller and I took it.

"The common room is just around the corner. Let's go!" Exclaimed Venessa excitedly, before running off.