Chapter 7~

Katherine's POV

"Hey Mark, Can you leave the room? I wanna shower, and ya'know.." I looked up and down with my voice trailing away.

"Heh, Sure. Just dont forget to call me back here, cause i wanna do the same," He smiled awkwardly, as he scratched the back of his neck.

Mark got up and left the room.

I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom. I stripped and got in the shower. I washed my hair and cleansed myself, before leaving the shower. I put on a red and white crop top, with some white washed blue jeans.

I existed the bathroom to hear a knock on Mine's and Mark's room door.

"Come in, " I muttered loud enough for the person on the opposite to hear. I was brushing my silky, wet, hair.

The door creeked open, and i met with Rose.

"I heard that you are the one how yelled at ny father," Said Rose ad she closed the door.

"Yeah.. Is there any problem with that?" I replied with a dry tone, as i rolled my eyes.

"No, but may i ask why you decided to stand up for Mark, why did you exactly in and talked to my father in a disrespectfull way," Asked Rose.

The way she was asking me the questions, seemed like she wanted to find out something.

"I couldn't see Mark get hurt," I muttered.

"Pardon?" She asked.

"I said, I couldnt bare to see Mark hurt, marks one of my best friends, and seeing him get hurt would make me......sad especially if it's by the hand of his father ," I said , quickly making up a lie, well it wasn't exactly a lie just a part of it.

"You're a tricky one Katherine ," she said with a slight smile , "I can see why he likes you so much ."

I felt my cheeks burn up and the corners of my mouth twitch up into a smile.

"I guess I'll see you at the match , make sure mark doesn't do anything stupid ," she said

"That's Alexander's job ," I said

"Yeah I guess but you also do that ," she said chuckling

"Bye rose ," I said waving my hand

"Bye Katherine ," she said exiting.

Third Person

Relived with Katherine's answer, Mark knocked on their room's door.

Katherine's POV

"Come in!" I exclaimed loud enough for the person on the other side to hear.

In came in my favorite person on this entire world, (other than Venessa and Alexander) Mark Jackson Williams.

"Hey, You done?" Asked Mark as he stood im the doorway.

"Nah Man, im still showering," I remarked sarcastically.

Mark chuckled at my sarcastic remark

"I know that, Like i mean a are you done getting ready," He said smiling, as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Almost, I just dont know what to do qith my hair," I muttered, finally giving an answer.