Chapter 10~

Katherine's POV

Rose, Mr. Williams, and a bunch of people from the Ministry had entered the Williams' Household.

Also Immediately, Rose jumped to us and kissed our heads and said, "Thank Merlin you four are safe."

We smiled, and I said, "It's better to see you are not hurt."

I turned to the People from the ministry, and bowed. Followed Mark, Venessa, and Alexander doing the same.

"We are here to deliver you four a message," Announced One of the Men who, "Minister Fudge wants to tell you that your four are going to go through three trials, to be sure enough that you can be allowed to Use magic under the age of eighteen."

Alexander and Venessa's eyes grew wide. While, Mark and I grew excited.

"Your first trial will be at the Malfoy Manor. We bid you a good day," The men said, before vanishing into thin air.

My smile widen and my eyes looked like stars.

"I can't believe this!" I screeched excitedly.

"Me too, this is really a big shock!" Answered Mark.

Third Point of View

"That cant be possible. Im sorry Rosalie, but how can you let them be allowed to use magic at such a age?" Asked Mrs. Weasley.

"Me.Weasley, I have been telling Mark about magic  ever since he was six years old. Mark knows his spells well. I thank you for your concern," Answered Rose politely.

"Oh honey that's great, but what about the others?"

"It is a Family rule to the Malfoys, that every child of theirs must know Defense Against the Dark Arts at a young age. Katherine has been reading books about Aurors. Also, i have been telling the girl stories as how i told my younger brother. Alexander is already mature enough in my opinion.I don't think I need to explain any further sir ," Explained Rose, completely taking our side.

Mrs. And Mr. Weasley nodded, as the the rest gawked. Nobody expected such detailed answer.

"B-but that's not possible even if they're 'mature' or whatever they can't just-," Percy sighed , "it's just not possible there's no way they're gonna let Slytherins of all people be allowed to use magic. "

the royal slytherins had thought everything he said was fine until he said slytherins.

Venessa, Katherine and mark glared while Alexander looked at him so calmly, that honestly everyone in the Goddamn room was scared.

While Katherine and mark were going to say something to start fight, Alexander held them back by there shirts. Then, Alexander turned his head to Percy, slowly.

"Tell me Percy where in the name of hell were the oh so good gryffindors when the death eaters attacked , cuz what it looked like was that those two a**holes," he said jerking his chin to Hermione and Ron, "were running away not even checking if their friend was walking behind them ,and aren't gryffindors supposed to brave ? Cuz it looked like to me that the only people fighting death eaters were the aurors and a few slytherins."

"So What do you think? Should you have been the person who they chose?" Alexander said raising up an eyebrow, expecting an answer getting nothing but gaping silence from Percy along with the weasleys

"That's what I thought," he said, deadly.

Mark and Katherine Smirked, sending shivers down Percy and Weasley's spines.