Chapter 12~

Katherine's POV

I rudely woken up by the most annoying people in this world, but somehow i love them. Mark and Alexander.

Mark was yelling into my ear, probably lost my hearing ability. While Alexander was poking my shoulder so harshly.

"I see you rather not go to hogwarts. Mark, let's go. Katherine doesn't want to go to hogwarts. Let's just wake Venessa up," muttered Alexander as he got up and started walking towards the door.

Mark nodded and smirked, oerparing to leave the room

My head shot up, and i immediately jumped off my bed.

I threw my hands up in the air and yelled like a child," Hogwarts! Time to go to hogwarts!!"

Alexander rolled his eyes with a sligjt smile, "Be ready in ten minutes, so we can eat breakfast and go to Kingcross station."

I nodded, as Alexander and Mark left the room. I looked around my Almost spotless room, and walked to my trunk. I perpared some stuff for the journey.

Thing like: A book, Uniform, small hair brush, and my mother's beautiful Emerald necklace.

I took out clothes to hogwarts which were already laid on the end of my bed, im guessing Mark chose it, since it had a purple shirt, and some jeans.

After deciding what i should do first, i finally told myself i was gonna shower. Which i did.

Once i was done with showering, i got dressed.

The moment i put on my shirt, a knock was heard. I jumped at the sidden noise.

"Come in," I mumbled.

Somehow the person behind the door heard my voice and the door was opened.

Came in Mark, already dressed.

"Hey! You ready? I wanna eat already," Mark said as he busted in.

I rolled my eyes, and started to brush my hair.

"Oooo! Can i do your hair?" He asked, his eyes beaming with excitement.

I smiled, "Yeah sure."

"Yayy!" He Exclaimed, as he started to gently brush my hair and untangled it.

"Do you want it to be let down or tie it up," Asked Mark.

"Just let it down. Only untangle it please," I replied.

He nodded and started to work at the ends of my hair, slowly brushing the knots.

After ten full minutes, all the tangles in my hair went away.

I finally got off the chair i was sitting on and looked at Mark.

"Thank you Mark," I smiled.

"No need," He replied with his own cute smile.

"Awww.. You two are so cute," A sudden voice said.

We both turned our head to see Rose leaning on the doorframe.

"Oh my Merlin! Rose, Your so embarrassing!" Exclaimed Mark as he took the sleeve of his hoodie and covered his small blush.

"Whatever kiddo! I wanna take you two to hogwarts already. Come on! Alexander and Venessa have been waiting!" Scolded Rose.