Chapter 23~

Katherine's POV

(Third Task)

When I woke up, I felt uneasy. I immediately knew that today was my third task. I'm not excited, I feel like something is gonna go terribly wrong.

Mark and I had gotten ready for the day, and immediately went to go bother Venessa and Alexander who were still sleeping.

We barged into their room and saw that they were on their beds sleeping.

"You go to Venessa, and i'll go to Alexander," Whispered Mark.

I nodded.

I tiptoed my way to Venessa's bed. I first grabbed her blanket and removed it off her. Venessa didn't move so I also took away her pillow.

"Katherine take my other pillow and I will kill you," Grumbled Venessa.

"You wouldn't even hurt a fly," I said smugly.

"Shut up before I kick you," Replied Venessa, getting super annoyed.

"Butttt you have to get upp! It's 24th June today," I whined.

(A/N: The third Take was on 24th June so yeah)

Venessa opened her eyes in realization. She got off her bed and immediately went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I turned around to see Mark had also woken up Alexander.

Alexander just sat on his bed waiting for something to happen.

I saw that Venessa forgot her uniform hanging on the side of her bed so I decided to give it to her. I knocked on the bathroom door.

"It's Katherine," I said.

Venessa unlocked the door and I slowly opened it and hung her uniform on the doorknob.

I turned back to Alexander and Mark who were chatting. So I decided to fix Venessa bed, as I was the one who removed her pillows and stuff. I made Venessa bed and sat on it, listening to Mark and Alexander talk.

"Today is gonna be interesting," said Alexander.

"More like Scary," Mumbled Mark.

"it's going to be okay, as long as I know what I'm doing, I'll be fine," I reassured Mark with a pat on the back.

Venessa had come out of the shower fully dressed and drying her hair. Alexander got up to use the bathroom and we waited for him.

"Do you want me to style your hair Venessa?" Asked Mark.

Venessa shook her head, "I wanna have my hair straight today."

Mark hummed a reply.

We continuously talked till Alexander got out of the bathroom, and once he did we immediately left to go to eat.

We sat down in our usual spot in the great hall. We all started eating.

"What's the schedule today?" Asked Mark.

"The third task starts at four afternoon, so I'm gonna have four classes before lunch then a free period," I explained my schedule.

"I have three classes before lunch, then one more class," Said Venessa kinda sad.

"My schedule is the same as Venessa's," Said Mark.

I looked at Alexander schedule and ours were similar. We have different classes, but both have a free period together.