Chapter 3~

Mark's POV

What we found once we opened Alexander's door is interesting.

We found two figures laying down next to each other. Both wearing black ripped jeans and Dark blue shirt.

I raised a eyebrow.

"You better remember your giving me ten Galleons," Smirked Katherine.

"This doesn't mean their dating," I whined.

She rolled her eyes and said, "You just don't know, because you don't experience love."

I rolled my eyes and went closer to the bed to wake up Alexander and Venessa.

I shook them awake as Katherine leaned on the doorframe.

"Would you mind helping me?" I said, annoyed.

"Nah," She said.

I looked at her blankly before turning my head to wake our supposed parents up.

Finally, They both woke up. It took them a second to realize what is going on. Then, they both flushed red.

Katherine rolled her eyes before talking, "You two invite us to hang out and we Find you both asleep?"

"Kat's right, if you two were tired, then no need to invite us," I said giving them a blank stare, "No kidding, you two are basically grandparents,"

"Sorry Guys, Rough night yesterday," Apologized Alexander.

Katherine raised an eyebrow, while I smirked.

"Oh? Was it?" I said smirking.

"No! Not like that! Get those thoughts out of your head!" Yelled Venessa, turning even more red.

Katherine and I laughed.

"Okay Okay, can you atleast tell me hey you two are matching? Are you sure you ain't dating?"  Said Katherine.

"I thought it was kinda cute.." muttured Venessa sending Katherine into a fit of giggles.

Katherine's POV

I think this is really cute, the fact that Venessa is matching with Alex.

"Guys, can you just forget it. Now, let's just talk about the Quidditich World Cup," Said Alexander.

"Eh.. Sure," Agreed Mark.

"Guys, Do you think we're gonna have a Triwizard tornoment this year?" I asked.

"I think so. I mean it's every four years," Said Venessa.

"True, If so. I wonder what schools are gonna join us," Said Mark.

"I hope Durmstrang and Ilvermorny to join," I said.

"You just want Durmstrang because to you all the students are hot, " Said Venessa rolling her eyes.

"I look better than them," mumbled Mark Bitterly.

"I didn't say that Venessa!" I said turning pink from embarrassment.

"I have the letter, if you want me to show Mark and Alex!" Smirked Venessa.

Alexander's POV

It isn't everyday you see a jealous Mark, it was always kind of Entertaining.

"Okay, Venessa that won't be necessary. Let's go downstairs to play Wizard's Chest," I said Calmly.

"Alright!" Yelled Mark and Katherine excitedly, as they both dashed downstairs.

I smiled and helped Venessa up.

"You better be giving me my five Galleons, Alex." Said Venessa while smirking.

"Yeah Yeah," I said giving her a playful glare.

We got downstairs and then sat down in the living room.

"Stay here till I get the game," I said.

"I can help," I heard a voice speak.

I turned around to see Dean standing there.

"No, We don't need your filth here," Sneered Mark.

"Hey, Calm down, Mark," Said Katherine as she grabbed his shoulder, "I'm so sorry 'bout him."

"No, I should Be apologizing. I'm sorry, of how Seamus treated you when you came in," Apologized Dean in his English accent.

"What happened?" Asked Venessa.

"Seamus was flirting with Katherine and trying to get her to hangout with him and do who knows what," Said Mark aggressively.

If glares could kill, Dean would be on the ground.

Mark glared at Dean with burning passion, I could have thought that Dean was gonna be set on fire.

"Hey Hey, Mark. It's fine, Dean didn't do anything wrong, it was just Alexander's brother," Said Katherine trying to calm Mark down.

"Dean, What are you doing here. Hanging out with losers?" Said Seamus with his Irish Accent.

Seamus looked around the room before talking, "They're all just a bunch of freaks, who think they are special."

"Seamus, They're actually quite chill and cool, why can't we hangout with them for bit," Said Dean before anyone could say anything.

"Are you Mad, Dean? We can't hang out with Nerds. Plus, they're snakes and we are lions, we are clearly better," Sneered Seamus.

Third Point of View

Seamus was busy insulting them and didn't notice he angered the Slytherin Prince Quite more.

With just one swift move and Seamus was on the floor bleeding from his nose.

"Say Something and I'll kill you next time," Mumbled Mark deadly.

With that, Mark grabbed Katherine's hand and took Katherine's Backpack and walked to the door.

"Sorry Venessa, Alexander. We will be leaving early. I promise we can hangout tomorrow or something. Let's go Katherine," Said Mark in the same tone of voice.

Katherine didn't dare say anything to not anger the boy anymore.

She simply walked back with him, Hand in hand.
***
Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to write more in the future. Right now, I'm kind of in a foul mood.

Peace Out~
Word Count: 842