Chapter 5~

Katherine's POV

Due to my Excitement of the World Cup, My brain decided it would be great if I woke up at five in the morning.

I had decided to obey my brain's orders and got up from my bed and did my morning routine.

I snuck downstairs in my Pajamas. Walked to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea and milk.

By the time I sat down to drink me tea, thirty minutes had past.

It was me and the silence.

Suddenly, I swear if I hadn't paid attention, I wouldn't have heard it!

I heard muttering, whispering.

I suddenly looked around the dining room, there wasn't anything or anyone.

'Am I going crazy? I swear I'm heard something.'

As I went to put my mug in the sink, I heard muttering once more. It was two voices. I didn't recognize them.

Again, I heard the slightest of words. The words They, probably, and sleeping.

I immediately ran upstairs and to my room to grab wand.

'What if it' s a muggle? Wouldn't it be showing a muggle magic? But, why would a muggle be up at this time? '

After awhile of deciding, I finally said I would have my wand in my pocket for any needs.

I slowly made my to Mark' s room and entered his room.

Then, Something hit me.

'What if it's a deatheater?! Here to kill us?! But, isn't Voldemort dead? Could he come back? I mean I saw him in my second year.. I'm confused.'

I slowly walked to Mark's bed and sat on his bed, shaking him lightly.

"Mark! I hear voices downstairs, help me! I'm scared," I whisper yelled to Mark as I shook him.

He said, "Go aw- Are you okay?!"

Mark shot from his bed and grabbed me close to him.

"What did you hear?" He asked, whispering slowly.

"I heard the words: They, Probably, asleep," I whispered back.

Mark got up from his bed, grabbed his wand from his drawer.

"Katherine, Stay here. Don't move until I come back, okay?" He said looking at me seriously.

"Are you gonna be okay?" I said, concerned.

"Don't worry about me," He smiled softly.

I nodded, and with that Mark left the room.

I quickly got up. No way was I gonna let him go by himself downstairs.

Who knows what could be outside that door.

My brain automatically made me get up from the bed and walk downstairs as quietly as I can.