Chapter 22~

Katherine's POV

'It's just another day at hogwarts, let's see what will happen.'

The four of us finished our morning routine and were now eating in the great hall.

We saw Professor McGonagall giving out the new schedules. She reached us and smiled.

"Here you go," She said as she handed the papers to Venessa.

We thanked her and she left. Immediately we grabbed our schedules and crosschecked each others' to see if we were together.

"Aww, we have most classes together," Smiled Venessa.

I high-fived Venessa and she smiled. She glanced at Alexander to see if he was happy as well. Sure enough he was.

"I have DADA first, its advanced. I'm not sure who's gonna be with me," I said.

"I have Transfiguration too, so we might just be together," Replied Venessa.

"Thank God, at least I have you Venessa. I don't feel good in Professor Moody's class," I muttered.

"Same," Said Alexander, "I have a strange feeling around him."

"I've met him before, he's acting really different ever since he came to teach here," Explained Mark.

"If that's the case.. Maybe he's hiding something?" I said.

"He always drinks out of the flask. He also has this scent of... Polyjuice," Said Venessa in realization.

We looked at each other shocked.

"Who could be pretending to be Mad-Eye Moody?" Replied Mark.

Venessa shrugged, "It could be anyone.."

"Didn't Barty Crouch Jr. Escape Azkaban?" Stated Alexander.

"Yeah? But why come to Hogwarts and replace Moody?" I asked.

"You never know," Said Venessa, agreeing with Alexander.

I shrugged.

"We'll find out late, for now let's go to class," Said Venessa.

We all got up and went in different paths to go to our classes.

-During Class-

I stared at Professor Moody, with thoughts in my ears. I knew he wasn't Moody. He's someone else. I wanted to know who it was.

-Class ends-

"Ms Potter, woul' ya stay back," Said Professor Moody.

I looked at Venessa. She shrugged. I nodded. Everyone left the classroom and I got up and stood infront of Professor Moody.

"Yes Professor?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Your third task is in a week, have you gotten any preparations?" He asked eyeing me.

I shrugged, "I don't. I'm not sure of what I'm going to do."

"You'll be taken to a maze," Said Professor Moody in a hushed tone, "You need to know as much spells as possible."

I eyed him suspiciously, "Such as?"

"Im not going to tell ye. Though, you should know at least a Attacking and Defensive spell or jinx," He explained.

I nodded, with my confident smirk.

'This task is going to be easy.'

Suddenly, Something that sounded like crashing came from Professor Moody's Office. Professor Moody had a look of Suprise before going back to his resting face. He quickly told me to go to my next class.