Chapter 16~

Katherine's POV

That Morning i felt anxious.. I thought everyone was gonna call me names and go against me. I really didn't expect my name to be in the Goblet!

I just want to have a normal hogwarts school year for Merlin's sake!

I grumbled and got off my bed, i sat on my bed and looked around Mark and I's room.

Mark was somehow already dressed and was brushing his hair making sure it's perfect for the girls.

He looked at me through the mirror and smiled, "Good Morning Kat!"

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I yawned.

"You slept quite late yesterday, i wanted you to sleep in a bit. I was about to wake you up sooo you're just on time!"

I got off my bed and grabbed a few personal essentials, and walked into our bathroom.

Once i was done with my morning routine, i sprayed a little of my perfume before telling Mark i was ready.

He smiled," Let's go to Venessa and Alexander's room? "

I nodded.

We left our dorm room and made our way to our Friends' dorm.

Mark whispered their password and the dorm opened as we entered.

"MORNING!!!" I screamed as i flew onto the bed closest to the door, which ended being Venessa's.

I laid down and was kicked off almost immediately.

"VENESSA!!! THAT HURT!!" I whined loudly.

"Shut up.." Venessa grumbled.

Alexander sighed jokingly, and stuck out a hand for me.

"No thanks Alex, it's actually quite nice down here.." i said.

"As you wish," Said Alexander as he threw a pillow on my face.

I groaned, and sat up on the ground. I grabbed the pillow and threw it at Alexander. It hit him right in the face!

My eyes widen..

"Okay Bye GUYS! ALEXANDER IS GONNA KILL ME! I'LL SEE Y'ALL IN THE GREAT HALL. I'LL SAVE YOU SEATS!" I yelled before sprinting out the dorm room.

I heard Mark and Alexander laughs echo their room. I ran to the Great hall not even looking back. Once I arrived there, i looked around the hall before choosing an area for us to sit in.

Not even a second passed and The rest have came to the Great Hall. I rasied my hand and waved and they started walking my direction. They came to me and sat down.

"Sorry for throwing the pillow," I apologized trying not to laugh.

"Yeah Yeah, I'll get you one day.." Muttered Alexander, rolling his eyes jokingly.

Mark and Venessa chuckled.

Someone passes by us, and sneers at me while muttering something under their breath, I didn't hear but somehow Mark did.