Chapter 15~

Katherine's POV

-Time Skip one week-

Mark had woken me up and we both got ready for the money.

We left our dorm, and went straight to the Prefects' dorms that were located right next to us.

I knocked, before hearing a knock back.

Mark took that as a indication and opened the door. We entered the dorm, and found that it looked exactly the same like our room.

I saw that Alexander was the one who opened the door, as Venessa brushed her dirty blonde hair.

"Good Morning!" I chirped.

"Morning.." Muttered back Venessa and Alexander.

"Why you two so depressed all the time?" Asked Mark, raising and eyebrow.

"Why you two so happy in the morning?" Said Alexander.

"Because -"

"Let's not start an argument in the morning please. Katherine and I are gonna go to breakfast," Face palmed Venessa.

"What she said!" I said sassily, and put both of my arms on my waist, just how Venessa would do.

"Katherine, I'll-- i give up. I am going to breakfast," Sighed Venessa, and left the room.

I giggled, as Mark and Alexander chucked at Venessa's outburst.

"She is so done with you kathy," Laughed Mark.

"Since day one she has," Chuckled Alexander jokingly.

"Shut it you two!" I yelled at the two boys jokingly.

"Hey Hey.. Chill, it's just a joke!" Said Mark putting his hands up in defense.

I rolled my eyes jokingly, and left the dorm.

As I walked through the Halls, i found that Mark and Alex had came behind me, and Mark decided to scare me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey KATHERINE!" Screamed Mark in my ear.

I jumped, and turned around.

"What the f*uck! Don't scare me like that!" I shouted as i shoved Mark's shoulder.

"Or else What?" He said smirked, staring at me.

"Easy! I'll mess up your hair!" I said smugly.

Mark gasped dramatically, "You wouldn't!"

I smirked mischievously, "I would."

"Alexander!! Katherine is threatening me!" Cried Mark to Alexander.

Alexander sweat dropped, and sighed.

"Where is Venessa when you need her.." I heard Alexander muttering.

"Alexander!!" Whined Mark, trying to hide his smirk.

"Alexander! Tell him to shut upp!!" I whined to Alexander.

Alexander was clearly losing his temper. I was trying my best to keep my laughter in.

"Oh My f*cking God, You two just be quiet, or else i hex you." Said Alexander, and took out his wand to threaten us.

"Five Points from Slytherin, for threatening other students!" A RavenClaw Prefect yelled as he came closer to us.

I rolled my eyes, "Sorry Duee, but you cannot take points off from another prefect."