Chapter 21~

Katherine's POV

A week has passed.

I was awoken by Mark trying to get off the bed.

"I was just about wake you up hehe," Smiled Mark as he saw me waking up.

I yawned, "Good Morning."

"You should probably use the bathroom first," Said Mark, "You look like you need to wake up first, " He chuckled.

I nodded and got off the bed. I kissed Mark's cheek and entered the bathroom.

-some time later-

I finished drying my hair and I got out of the bathroom. I saw that Mark was just on his bed, staring at the celling.

"You, I'm done" I announced.

Mark jumped and relaxed when he noticed it was just me. He got off the bed and patted my head. He entered the bathroom and i heard the water running.

Alexander's POV

Venessa and I had woken up at the same time. We played rock-paper-scissors to see who would use the restroom first.

I gave paper while Venessa gave scissors.

"Ha! I win, I'll see ya after," Cheered Venessa and she skipped her way to the restroom.

I chuckled at her. I started zoning out and thinking of other things, such as What would Katherine's third task be, and if there is any new way to hide my scars or possibly heal them completely.

I was already in deep thought, to yje where I didn't notice Venessa had come out of the restroom.

"Alex? You there?" I suddenly came back to my senses and realized Venessa was infront of me tieing her tie.

"Sorry? I didn't hear you," I said.

"Oh, I just said that's its your turn to use the bathroom," Replied Venessa, with a sweet smile.

"Oh thanks. I'll finish quickly so we can eat. You must be starving," I said.

"It's fine, take as much time you want. We aren't late. I'll go wake Katherine and Mark up," Giggled Venessa.

"Alright. I'll see you in a bit," I replied with a smile.

I entered the bathroom and started my business.

Katherine's POV

Mark and I were just hanging out. Mark was brushing my hair softly.

"Can I braid it?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, do anything you want," I replied.

Mark hummed in response and started separating my hair into two parts.

I loved when Mark played with my hair. It's just the fact I have to sit straight for such a long time. I didn't really understand what Mark was doing, but slowly his masterpiece came together.