Chapter 14~

Katherine's POV

That Morning was pretty average, although the guests have made it pretty interesting.

Alex, Venessa, Mark, and I had woken up and were now making our way to the Great Hall.

As we were walking, a Girl from Beauxbatons had tapped Alexander on his shoulder.

"Bonjour, êtes-vous Alexandre?" The Half Veela asked.

(Hello, are you Alexander?)

"Oui. As-tu besoin de quelque chose?" Answered Alex in his beautiful french accent.

(Yes, i am. Do you need anything?)

"Je voulais juste dire à vous et à votre petite amie, que Dumbledore a besoin de vous comme préfet," Replied the Female.

(I just wanted to tell you and your girlfriend that Dumbledore needs you as a prefect.)

"La fille n'est pas ma petite amie .. Nous allons passer aux fonctions de préfet," Said Alexander turning a bit red.

(The Girl isn't my girlfriend.. We will go through to prefect duties)

"Ah, vraiment? Eh bien, vous feriez un super couple. Adieu alors!" said the girl, before walking off.

(Aww really? Well, you two would make a great couple.. Farewell then!)

I noticed that Alexander's neck has turned red and I smirked.

"Ooo, What is this Alexander? Speaking a love language with a girl from Beauxbatons?" I teased mischievously.

Mark high-fived me and we continued our light teasing.

"Okay You two, that's enough.. Let's go eat breakfast. Alexander and I have some last minute prefect duty," Said Venessa as she pushed us in front of her.

"How did you know? You don't speak french," Said Mark raising an eyebrow.

"I am learning," She smiled.

"It's just like how you didn't tell Venessa and Katherine you spoke Bulgarian," Replied Alexander, crossing his arms.

"Oh my merlin, Shut upp! It never came up," Pouted Mark like a Five year old.

Alexander stuck out his tongue, which was something new.

"Whatever you two, let's goo," Said Venessa Shooing Mark and I telling us to go first.

"Okay mom!" I said smirking.

"I will smack you Katherine Lily Potter, Move!" Said Venessa. I didn't miss that smile on her pale face.

Alexander Chuckled, before dismissing us.

Mark and I ran, cause we were hungry. Once, We got to the Great Hall, we noticed how full it is, more than usual.

My eyes widen at the amount of students were sitting.

"Dang, I wonder how the Hogwarts Staff are takin' it. There are a lot of students from three different schools sitting in the Biggest Hall in the Hogwarts. It's kinda amazing, isn't it?" Said Mark, as we walked between the Ravenclaw and Slytherin table, looking for seats.

I shrugged,"I am pretty sure it's going well. Although, Hogwarts is on low staff, so i think it's a little hard."

Mark nodded, and sat down next to the Drumstrang students, before making space for me to sit.

I thanked him, before sitting down. I took a plate and food magically appeared in front of Mark and I. On my plate was Pancakes and bacon, with milk and tea on the side. I beamed, as it was my favorite food, and i had missed Hogwarts' food.