Valentines Special (YULE BALL)

Katherine's POV

I woke up feeling cheerful! It was finally the day anyway! It's Valentine's day!

The day of love!

What made Valentine's day be one of my favorite holidays is that You stay by your loved ones, it doesn't have to be a significant other as well!

Hogwarts always gave us the first three classes of the day, before having the rest of the day free.

Mark was just laying on his side facing the wall, asleep. i had a plan.

I decided that I would get a water bottle and pour the whole bottle over his face.i grabbed the nearest water bottle and did just that.

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, MARCUS!" i said the last word tauntingly.

He slowly got up and said,"i feel no love whatsoever."

"Welp i don't care, get your a** up i wanna see what the great hall looks like, " i said.

he grumbled but got up and did his business, and we went on our way to Vender's room.

I walked in and saw that they were both awake and happily chatting.

"VENESSA!! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!" I cheered as I ran to her, giving a huge, long bear hug.

Venessa embraced the hug and laughed.

Mark yawned, "You guys see each other everyday, what's so different about today?"

"It's Valentine's day, of course it's different, also the Yule Ball is tonight!" Exclaimed Venessa.

"Whatever, All the love makes me feel sick," Gagged Alexander.

I rolled my eyes, "You're so dramatic."

"No fighting you two, let's go to breakfast," Face-palmed Venessa.

Sighed Katherine, ignoring Venessa, "What's so bad about Valentine's day?"

"Oh Nothing. It's not like all the couples are making out in my face," Remarked Mark sarcastically.

"Okay, I'll give you that," Said Venessa a little annoyed,"Can we please just go eat? I'm starving!"

I nodded and left with Venessa, leaving Alexander and Mark trailing behind us.

As Venessa and I walked through the halls and corridors, all we saw was students, staff and so on fricking confessing their 'undying' love to each other and dude it was the cringiest speeches ever.

I sighed, this was one thing I hated about Valentine's Day. My mood upbeats at the cute decorations of the Great Halls.

"Aww.. They got the whole Hall decorated," I smiled.

"It's so adorable," Agreed Venessa.

"Ugh My head hurts, the color gives me a headache," Groaned Alexander.

"Oh my merlin Alexander! I never thought you would be as dramatic as Mark. This is just ridiculous," I giggled.

"You think it's funny? I find it annoying, You can't be all depressed and sad on Valentine's day!" Exclaimed Venessa crossing her arms.

"You two are girls, you don't know what we have to go through," grumbled Mark.

"Oh shut up, it can't be any different from us, you're just being dramatic," Huffed Venessa.

I looked at Venessa and Mark back and fourth, before eyeing Alexander to do something.

Alexander noticed my stare and understood what I meant.