Chapter 4~

Katherine's POV

I never seen Mark act like this. To be honest, He startled me.

We walked back to The Williams' home.

We entered the home and were greeted by Mrs. Williams, "Hello! Why are you two back early?"

"Something Happened, Mom," Said Mark Calmly.

"Oh? Would you like to talk about it?" Mrs. Williams asked in her sweet voice.

"That Won't be Necessary!" I smiled.

"Alright. Off you two go!" She said sending us off.

Mark dropped my backpack on the couch and walked upstairs. Probably to change or shower. Who knows what he does.

I decided to also go upstairs and walked to my room. I walked to my closest and grabbed some clothes. I was going to go shower.

I walked to the bathroom and striped and got into the shower. I showered and dried myself. I changed into more comfy clothing. Gray sweatpants and a black hoodie.

I started to brush my hair and walk to Mark's room.

I knocked, before going in. Not caring if Mark answer or not.

I walked in and saw that He was also changed and just chilling on his bed. I sat in his bed, on the edge.

"Hey Mark. Are you okay?" I asked. putting my hand on his arm

"Yeah, Sorry about my outburst," He mumbled.

"It's fine. He deserves it anyway," I said, hoping I made him feel better, "I hope you broke his noes."

He chuckled, "I think I did. Did you hear the crack?"

"Yeah! That was cool!" I smiled, cheering him up a bit.

He smiled brightly before asking, "What do you want to do now? Play something?"

"Anything but Quidditich, My legs are aching for the sport," I laughed.

"Okay then, how about wizards chest?" Asked Mark.

"Ehh.. Okay," I agreed.

Mark and I got up and walked downstairs.

We got to the living room and we were met with Rose Williams.

Rose was talking To Mrs. And Mr. Williams.

"Rosie, Would you tell those two. They would be delighted," Said Mrs. Williams.

Mark and I looked at each other in confusion.

"Mom? Is there something wrong?" Asked Mark.

"No Marcus, actually quite the opposite," Said Rose, annoying Mark in the process.

Mark rolled his eyes before talking, "Don't call me that Roses."