Chapter 6~

Katherine's POV

I walked into our tent and I was amazed at how enormous it was. The outside looked so tiny, but the inside was a diffent story.

"I love magic," I muttered, astonished.

"Who doesn't," Replied Mark, smiling lightly.

"True," I agreed.

I walked towards the rooms and explored the place.

This tiny tent had three bathrooms, one kitchen, Three bedrooms, and a living room.

"Okay Children, I want you four to choose your rooms and get ready for tonight's match!" Said Mr. Williams with fake excitement.

I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes.

"Alex, Let's take this room! " Mark said, with excitement that was unbelievable.

'Damn, He has the energy of a child.'

Alexander looking like he is a father of three children.

He sighed, "Alright Mark, let's go."

'Poor Alex, He is dying.'

"Venessa, go save your husband," I smirked as her facial expression changed so quickly.

Venessa let her face relax and let it turn into a smirk, "Katherine, Go save Alex from your boyfriend."

"Hey!" I flushed brighted pink.

Venessa's smirk grew, "Alright then, let's find a room."

I stromed away from Venessa in embarrassment. I looked through the rooms and found Mark and Alexander in one of the rooms.

"You two are gonna take this room?" I asked.

"Nah Kat, You and I are gonna take this room," Answered Mark.

I raised an eyebrow, "Why? You two just take this room, so Venessa and I take the other room."

"The thing is, I wanna room with Venessa, but I'm too embarrassed to ask her," Said Alexander while scratching the back of his neck.

I laughed slightly, "Want me to ask her for you? I doubt she would say no."

"Yes Please! That would be cool," Alex let out a sigh of relief.

I giggled.

"Hey Kat, where is your trunk? I'll take it here," Asked Mark.

"It's outside. Near the couch," I answered. I turned to Alex, "I'll go ask right now."

"Thanks Katherine, you're a lifesaver," Smiled Alex.

I noticed Mark's expression turned soft.

"I'll go right now, don't worry!" I smiled at Alex.

I dashed out the room.

Venessa's POV

I dragged my trunk through the halls. My trunk was unbelievably heavy for this small trip and I had no idea why.

'Funny, I got carried away with packing.'

Out of the blue, Katherine sprints out of one the rooms, I guessing Mark and Alexander's room.

She saw me and flashed me a Mischievous smile.

I raised an eyebrow in suspense, "Is something wrong?"