Chapter 19~

Katherine's POV

A week passed ever since the Yule ball and a week before my second task. I knew what was gonna happen, but what was my treasured item? What did I treasure most in my life.

Most people would say their significant other, but I didn't have one. Others would say family, but I don't have family, and my brother.. Im not on good terms with.

'Maybe an item?'

My thoughts were interrupted by Mark getting out of his bed. He saw me looking at the celling in deep thought.

He greeted in a deep morning voice, "Good Morning Katherine... Are you good?"

"Hm?" I snapped my head towards him, "O-oh good morning! I'm just fine, you?"

Mark chuckled, "Heh, I am. Anyways, I'll go use the bathroom first, Kay? "

"Sure, go ahead," I hummed.

Mark entered the bathroom and water started running from what I'm guessing the bathtub.

As Mark was in the bathroom, Venessa entered our dorm in a cheerful mood.

"Good Morning!" She chirped.

"Morning," I mumbled before noticing Alexander wasn't with her, "Where is Alexander?"

"Oh, He is still asleep. I just woke up earlier," Replied Venessa with a smile, as if she's looking back at some memories.

"Okay, well I'm just waiting for Mark's fata** to leave the bathroom,* I said loudly.

"I hear you Katherine! I'm gonna get you once I leave this bathroom!" the voice of Mark shouted back.

Venessa and I giggled.

"Soo Katherine.. About the Second task... Are you gonna tryout the gillyweed?" Asked Venessa.

I thought for a second. It could be better if I tired it before the day of the task. There was one problem though, would professor Snape give us two batches of gillyweed.

"What about Professor Snape. It was by luck he agreed to give me gillyweed on the day of the second task!" I Exclaimed in distress.

"Did you forget he is Draco and I's godfather?" giggled Venessa, "He'll for sure give it to us, just trust me."

"Ohhh right he is!" I laughed, "Well then let's get it and during free period and lunch we go to the black lake and try it out?"

"Mhm," Hummed Venessa.

Then Mark leaves the bathroom, fully dressed and he points at me.

"You have made a terrible mistake in calling me a fata**. Ima get you back!" Exclaimed Mark.

Mark grabbed one of the pillows on the couch and threw it at my direction. I doged it and grabbed the same pillow and threw it back at him.

Venessa immediately stopped us from breaking anything or any bones.

"Stop it right now! Or I'll take points off Slytherin!" Exclaimed Venessa.

Mark and I stopped dead in our tracks. We stopped our pillow fight and just stared at her.

"Thank you. Stop that and finish yourselves so we can go breakfast," Commanded Venessa motherly.

Mark and I nodded and i went to the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

"Mark Wake up Alex and tell him to get ready," Commaneded Venessa.

With that, Mark dashed out the door.