Chapter 13~

Katherine's POV

We got off the carriages, and got on our feet. Slowly, but steadily walked to the castle.

Finally, We entered the beautiful Hogwarts castle. Professer Sprout was standing infront of us, looking at us kindly.

Alexander and Venessa were infront of Mark and I as we stood in the middle of the all Years.

"Welcome back to another year, boys and girls! Hope we won't be getting into trouble!" Announced Professor Sprout Kindly.

We all smiled brightly at her as she continued talking.

"Hope everyone has fun this year! I will be leading you to the Great Hall! You must have forgotten!" Said Professor Sprout Cheerfully.

Professor Sprout started taking us to the Great Hall. We passed through many corridors, until we reached our destination.

She opened the Great Hall's Romanian - looking doors, and we all scrambled in. Everyone started separating, and sitting down at their assigned tables.

Mark and I sat down at the back of the Slytherin table.. We noticed how Venessa and Alexander disappeared.

I nudged Mark and whispered, "Hey.. Where did Venessa and Alexander go?"

Mark looked around, confusion written all over his face, "I don't know... Alexander was just infront of us."

"Hmmm.. Didn't Professor Sprout need them for something?" I asked.

"Probably, I'm sure they'll show up.. Let's just continue the feast," muttered Mark, as he furrowed his eyebrows together.

We both tried to relax as Professor Dumbledore started his speech.

Suddenly, the first years were being sorted.

All Students were sorted, except one remaining one.

"Issac Hills!" Called Professor McGonagall.

After a few moments of silence, the sorting Hat sorted the little boy.

"SLYTHERIN!"

I noticed how Alexander and Venessa suddenly were in the front, and clapping.

Alexander was smirking slightly, and Venessa was clapping with a big smile.

The boy walked to our table, smirking. He sat next to Alexander, as he shook hands.

I nudged Mark, "There they are!"

"Oh.. I didn't notice them?! How come?!" Exclaimed Mark in a shushed voice.

I Shrugged, "Dunno."

Dumbledore continued his long, boring speech.

I yawned, as he ended the speech and food started appearing on the tables.
Mark smiled at my cute yawn, and started eating. I put my favorite food on my plate and started eating.

The feast was over, and the plates and dishes disappeared.

"All First years! Remember to not ge5 lost! Follow your Prefects!" Announced Dumbledore.

Almost Immediately, Venessa and Alexander get up and talk to some first years, before all the first years got up.

I raised an eyebrow, and looked at Mark with confusion written all over our faces.

Mark suddenly laughed quietly, "Those two are actually Prefects!"

Suddenly, Everything made sense, making me chuckle.