Chapter 11~

Katherine's POV

I was rudely awaken by Venessa.

"Katherine! Get your arse up! We have stuff to do!" Exclaimed Venessa, as she shook me awake.

"Okay! I'm up! You can stop pushing my shoulder," I yelled, as i broke into a yawn.

"Thank you. Now, Wake Mark up."

Suddenly, a beautiful aroma filled the living room. It was breakfast!

"That smells delicious, Who is making breakfast?" I asked, as i rubbed my left eye.

"Your future sister-in-law. she arrived about twenty minutes ago," teased Venessa.

"Yumm- Hey! She is not my Future sister-in-law!" I Exclaimed, crossing my arms like a five year old.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night!" She winked, "Anyways, Do me a favor and wake Mark up."

I nodded and turned around to see Mark sleeping on the mattress peacefully.

'hehe, his peace will soon be ruined, like how mine was.'

I smirked mischievously, before taking my finger and poking Mark in his ribcage.

The first time, he didnt even move, i tried once more.

"Ouch!" Bursted out Mark, as he saw me there.

He looked at me, and grabbed both of my hands in one hand. While he used the other hand to tickle me.

"BAHAHAH! MA- RK- HAV- MER- CY!" I screamed through laughs.

"Mark Jackson Williams, let go of Katherine, before i come over there," Demanded Venessa, as she pointed a finger at him.

"No, She disturbed my sleep!" He replied, as he tickled me.

I kept squirming around, trying to free my hands from his grip.

"PLE-SE! I pleaded.

"Mark. Now, before i wake Alexander up," Commanded Venessa, her eyes piercing into marks soul.

"Fineee," He sighed before letting my hands go.

"Yayy! I am free!" I exclaimed like a child. I threw my hands up and started running around the living room.

Mark caught me and got me by the collar.

I rolled my eyes, and stayed in my spot.

"You two better go start getting ready for the day. Let Alex sleep a bit," Said Venessa.

"That's not fair!" Mark and I whined.

"Stop complaining! C'mon get to the bathroom," She replied.

"You just want Alexander a bit, to do the nasty," Smirked Mark.

Venessa's pale face turned red, even her ears.

We laughed and ran away before Venessa comes to beat our Arses.

We got to the closest bathroom, and Mark let me enter first. He waited outside or something.

I stripped and got into the shower. Once i was finished. I wrapped my towel around my body before realizing something.

I did not bring any clothes for when i was done showering.

"Sh*t," I hissed.

Suddenly, A knock on the door made me jump, but a voice followed, "Katherine, i noticed you forgot to get clothes. I got it for you. Here," Mark's voice said.