Chapter 25~ (FINAL)

Katherine's POV

-Time Skip to last day at Hogwarts-

Mark and I had woken up first, since we were kind of excited to finally go home. We got ready for breakfast and wore our uniforms.

Then, We proceeded to enter Venessa and Alexander's dorm and wake them up. The two finally woke up and also started getting ready. Mark and I waited outside in the common room for them.

As we waited on the couches, some fourth years came downstairs and started talking to us.

"Good Morning Williams and Potter. How are you two," One of the asked.

I smiled and replied, "Good Morning. We are fine, you?"

"I'm doing great! I just wanted to tell you, that you did really good in the Triwizard Tournament," The Fourth Year complimented.

I smiled wider and thanked him. They smiled back and left. I turned to Mark, who's face immediately dropped the fourth years left.

"I just wanted to say bla bla bla," Mocked Mark rolling his eyes.

I hit his shoulder, "hey, that was just a compliment."

"He was looking at you weirdly, i dont like that," Said Mark crossing his arms.

I jokingly rolled my eyes.

"Who was looking at who?" Asked Alexander as he and Venessa came down the stairs.

"It was these fourth years who came and started flirting with Kat infront of me," scoffed Mark.

"Oh come on! It wasn't even flirting, that was just a compliment!" I laughed.

Venessa and Alexander glanced at each other then at us. Venessa shrugged.

"Mark, you're being dramatic," I smiled and patted his back, "if he was flirting, I would know so you need to relax."

Mark gave one last huff before nodding.

"I guess that settles that. Let's go to eat now!" Smiled Venessa and walked out the common room with Alexander.

"Let's gooo!" I Exclaimed and grabbed Mark's hand.

We ran behind Venessa and Alexander and started making our way to the great hall. We reached the Great hall and sat at our usual place. Food magically appeared infront of us  and we started eating.

"I'm gonna miss hogwarts' food," Said Mark.

"What do you mean. Your mom's cooking is as good as hogwarts!" Said Venessa.

"Well yeah, but it takes longer to makeee!" replied Mark.

"You can never be grateful for anything," I said.

"I'm only grateful for one thing," Said Mark.

"What is it?"

"You, " Smirked Mark.

"I will punch you."

"No you won't."

"yes I will."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"If you two don't be quiet, I will be the one punching you."

"Yes Ma'am."

We continued to finish our food.