Chapter 8~

Mark's POv

I woke up next to Katherine. Thank Merlin, She was still asleep! I slowly got out of the bed, and fixed my hair.

The door swung open to reveal Alexander.

"Oh Thank Merlin! You're awake, Kinda thought i was going to pull you two out of the bed," exclamied Alexander in fake exhaustion.

"Shh! Katherine is still asleep!" I whisper yelled to Alexander.

"Well, She has to wake up either way!" Said Alexander, as he rolled his eyes.

"No! She looks so peaceful! Dont even try!" I glared at Alexander, before realizing how creepy that sounded.

"That's a bit creepy Mark," Said Alexander.

"Shut up," I said with a red face.

"Whatever," Alexander rolled his eyes, "Katherine! Wake up! The match!" Shouted Alexander, as he threw a pillow at her.

"Ow.. Okay, I'm up," Groaned Katherine, in a sleepy voice, which sounded cute.

She sat on her bed, and looked at Alexander with a death glare.

I immediately came to Alex's rescue, before this witch goes to Azkaban for murder.

"Hey, Katherine. Sorry, We had to wake you up this way, but We wouldn't want you to miss this match. Didn't you say you were pumped for this match? Please dont murder Alexander, Venessa needs him for her sanity," I apologized.

"Finee, i am really excited, guys let's go," She replied sleepily.

"Phew! I thought i was a goner!" Remarked Alexander, wiping fake sweat off his forehead.

"Whatever," Sighed Mark, "We'll leave the room Kat, just meet us at the dining table downstairs."

"Kay!" Chirped Katherine.

Alexander and I left the room, and walked down the hall.

"Hey, Do you think anything interesting will happen today?" I asked Alexander.

"it is the Quidditch Match, anything could happen," Answered Alex.

"I heard there are some Veelas that are gonna preform down at the field. Wanna get talk to some of them?" I Smirked and hit him with my elbow.

"In your dreams Mark," Said Alexander, rolling his eyes.

"C'mon! It could happen!" I exclaimed.

"You can't do that! You have a crush on-"

"No I don't!"

"Eyy guys! Am i hearing Mark has a crush on someone?" A Voice chirped way too excitedly.

We turned around to see Katherine.

'Oh sh*t, now she might think i have a crush on someone else.'

"Sooo? Who's the lucky gal?" She smirked.

"No one!" I squeaked, and ran downstairs to the dinning table.

Alexander's POV

I shook my head.

"Is he okay?" Asked Katherine inoccently.

"Yeah, He is. Don't worry about him," I chuckled and patted her head, "just a little mentally unstable ."

Katherine laughed a bit and smiled, "Let's go eat, my insides are gonna eats itself."