chapter twenty-five

Daniel

"This song we're working on is really good. You should to come into the studio and listen to it." I said, stepping outside of the studio to finish talking to Madison.

"I wish I could, but I still have two more classes. Next time you go though I'll defienetly come in." She said into the phone. She took her classes very seriously, so I understood why she wouldn't want to skip.

"Okay. But I better get going, I need to record some more sets." I sighed as I looked into the studio. Zach was currently in the booth while the others sat on the couch.

"Yea I'm just getting into my next class. Call me later?"

"Of course. I love you."

We said our goodbyes before I went back into the studio. All the boys looked at me, smirks covering their faces.

"What?" I asked, confused out of my mind.

"You were talking to Madison, right?" Jack tilted his head. I nodded and raised my eyebrow.

"And did we hear an 'I love you'?" Corbyn asked, leaning forward.

"O-oh, you heard that? Well um, y-yea." I laughed nervously, rubbing the back of my neck. Jonah clapped his hands and stood up. He put his hands on my shoulders and shook me a bit.

"It's about damn time you two got together! From what I heard Aaron was an absolute dick." Jonah said before walking past me. Jack gave me a nervous look before looking away quickly. Did he know something?

"I mean yea, we're basically together. But at the same time we're not. We don't really have a label to what we are." I sat down next to Corbyn and watched Zach in the booth. I wasn't sure how he would feel about Madison and I. They were best friends. Would it be weird?

"Wait- so you're telling me you guys are already saying 'I love you' but aren't even really together?" Corbyn turnt towards me and gave me a confused look.

"When you know, you know." I shrugged, wanting so desperately to change the topic. I could on and on for days talking about Madison, but the boys seemed so quick to jump on the topic and pick apart. I didn't want them to think of Madison in the wrong way.

"Yea, look at Jack and Gabbie. They weren't even back together until she found out she was pregnant with Lav." Jonah threw out. Jack's mouth hung low as he turnt around to Jonah. Corbyn and I bursted into laughter.

"Well I am for one happy for you two." Jack said and crossed his arms.

"Yea in all seriousness, we all like Madison. And we think you guys really have something. We're happy for you, Dani." Corbyn patted my back.

It meant a lot that the boys liked her. I wasn't sure what I would've done if they didn't. She was already everything and more to me and it made me happy they thought of her like that.

But the one thing that kept coming back into my mind was what Corbyn said. We do everything in a relationship, yet don't have the label of one.

That needed to be changed.