chapter twenty-eight

"Let's go upstairs, just incase the boys come back." Daniel managed to get out in between kisses. I stood from his lap, picking up my shirt before following him to his room. When I closed the door, he reattached our lips and swiftly popped the button on my jeans.

We pulled away as he took off his shirt and I slide my jeans down my legs. Daniel's eyes scanned my body, not looking away for a moment. I covered my stomach, one of my biggest insecurities. He looked into my eyes and pulled my arms away.

"Your body is beautiful, My Love. Let me show you," Daniel said before kissing down my neck. He backed us towards the edge of his bed, laying me down gently. He nibbled lightly at the skin beneath my collarbone, for sure leaving his mark.

He stood for a quick moment, pulling down his sweats. He crawled back over me and looked at me for a moment. "I don't want to go too fast. We can stop if you aren't sure about this, I want to make sure-"

I cut him off by pulling his head down to mine, connecting our lips. The kiss lingered for a moment before I pulled away and smiled up at him.

"I'm sure, Daniel. More than ever." I whispered against his lips before kissing him again. His finger slipped under my underwear, pulling them down my legs and throwing them on the floor. Daniel's fingers trailed down my thighs before inserting one. He pumped his finger slowly, but it still sent a wave of pleasure over my body. He smirked against my lips as a few moans slipped. His finger moved faster, making me a moaning mess underneath him.

Assuming Dnaiel could guess I was close to my climax, he pulled his finger out and stood a bit, taking off his underwear. He positioned himself at my entrance, but stopped to look at me.

"I-I know I've asked this a hundred times already, but a-are you sure?" His nervousness was kicking in at full speed now. I caressed his cheek and nodded, giving him full permission. He kissed me as he entered me, trying to distract me. I winced at how big he was and the pain coming over my body. He gave me a worried look, but I stopped him before he could say anything. I told him to go, and he started to thrust slowly. The pain slowly turned into full pleasure.

"Dani," I moaned his name as his movements became faster. Daniel's head dropped to the crook of my neck  and his teeth took tiny bites up and down my neck. At this point moans were flowing from the both of us, unable to contain ourselves.

"You're doing so good, Baby." Daniel managed to get out through his soft moans. His thrusts were becoming faster as a knot formed in my stomach.

"D-Daniel, I-i'm so close." I breathed out, gripping onto him tighter. He nodded and placed his lips on mine. The kiss was slow and gentle but full passion. He never failed to show how much he cared, and God did I love it.

He moaned deeply as we both rode out our highs. He pulled out quickly and he closed his eyes, scrunching his face as he released onto the sheets. I reached mine, gripping onto the sheets as I let myself go. Daniel kissed me once more before laying beside me.

"That was.. wow." Daniel breathed heavily beside me. He trailed his finger down my side.

"You were amazing, Baby." I turnt over and kissed his chest. He got up and walked into his closet. He came out with a new pair of underwear on and a t shirt. He handed me the shirt and smiled as I slipped it on.

"You always look so good in my clothes." Daniel said while laying down. I laid my head on his chest as he played with the ends of my hair. "I know what the album is missing."

"And what is that?" I rested my chin on his chest, looking up at him.

"A love song".